Recent content by SCO-e

1. SCO-e

AM The Geometric Trail Bike (Polygon AX)

nice work, I'm digging the colour scheme fit out
  2. SCO-e

QLD Sold

Sold as of today
  3. SCO-e

First road bike advice.

Along the the above "grinding isn't the way to go" points, the rider in question might be getting creaking from other areas such as improper gear choice or an insanely high seat! If ur mate wants entry level get this bike if it is a good price for both parties. Just make sure it's a proper...
  4. SCO-e

QLD SOLD 2011 Giant Anthem X Frame

Haha loving the beer bottle prop You must be the sort of rider that cracks one after a ride :P
  5. SCO-e

Bargain buys thread

you can always get a mail forwarder. They can even store your stuff for a couple months so you can send multiple packages in one hit.
  6. SCO-e

QLD Sold

Thanks for the correction. I'll update the original info. FD is specific for this frame which is why it's included.
  7. SCO-e

QLD Sold

Just PM'd you
  8. SCO-e

QLD Sold

Saviour :) cheers
  9. SCO-e

QLD Sold

Edited out a stupid reply
  10. SCO-e

QLD Sold

150mm / 5.8"
  11. SCO-e

QLD Sold

yes it comes with the cup, bearings and crown race. I didn't intend to sell it with a rear axel, but might have one lying around for $10 which I would have to find Wheel size is 26" also
  12. SCO-e

QLD Sold

sorry, I had to wait for permission. the rules have changed since I last needed to trade on here. just N+1 it :P
  13. SCO-e

Post your all mountain bike

2014 Yeti SB66 Fox CTD Kashima Fox 36 Talas Shimano XT Group A bit tougher than me..
  14. SCO-e

QLD Sold

Item: 2013 Polygon AX3 Dual Suspension Medium Sized Frame with Shimano XT (e2 type) Front Derailleur, FOX Float RP23 rear shock and FSA Headset Bottom (54mm?) included. Location: Pick up Brisbane (CBD/South) or I can ship at Buyers expense. Item condition description: This frame has...
  15. SCO-e

Chinese Carbon

there's a thread about this sort on mtbr "Thread: Dual Suspension Chinese Carbon 29er" where a guy built one of these up. He seems happy. Personally I would shy away from it, seems like a lot could go wrong if it is a rush job of a frame. Plus the link listed requires a minimum order of 10...