QLD Sold

SCO-e

Squid
Item:
2013 Polygon AX3 Dual Suspension Medium Sized Frame with Shimano XT (e2 type) Front Derailleur, FOX Float RP23 rear shock and FSA Headset Bottom (54mm?) included.

Pick up Brisbane (CBD/South) or I can ship at Buyers expense.

Item condition description:
This frame has been used for a few months and has minor cosmetic wear from loose stones in the rear chain stays etc. No crashes at all.

Reason for selling:
Original bike has been split up and I no longer require this frame. I don't have enough spare parts to build another complete bike so I am selling this frame, shock, derailleur and bottom part of the headset.

Price and price conditions:
Sale price is $600 (shipping extra if applicable).

Extra Info:
Size is Medium (170-185cm)
Bottom Bracket Size is 73mm
Headset Top Size is 40mm
Seat Post size 30.9mm
Rear Wheel Axel size 142mm spacing for 12mm axle
Rear Brake post mount suited for 180mm Rotors
The frame also comes with downtube protector and a carbon fiber seat post guard.

Attachments

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Does it come with rear axle? Just bottom headset cup or bearing and crown race as well?

SCO-e

Squid
yes it comes with the cup, bearings and crown race.

I didn't intend to sell it with a rear axel, but might have one lying around for $10 which I would have to find

Wheel size is 26" also

Last edited:

will2

Likes Dirt
Sorry mate I am going to have to correct you the derailleur is an E2-type, rather than an E-type. Don't want any tears.

SCO-e

Squid
PHP:
Sorry mate I am going to have to correct you the derailleur is an E2-type, rather than an E-type. Don't want any tears.
Thanks for the correction.
I'll update the original info. FD is specific for this frame which is why it's included.