Recent content by SCOB

1. S

Food/Diet DIY energy bars

http://www.nomeatathlete.com/homemade-energy-bar-recipe/ have been going through the battle for cheap ride nutrition for a while now, just found this and has been great for first few rides
  2. S

Recommendations for shipping a frame back to Oz from the US?

Hey You are correct they do get a better rate, which they wont share. I just got back from Canada and after countless hrs of phone calls, emails and headache i decided to sell my bike and leave my snowboard gear there because it wasnt worth the shipping costs. I had to travel injured and...
  3. S

freeride... what do you want in a park?

have been wanting to get out and try what i have seen in the pics. Good of you guys to ask for opinions and others ideas. a,b,c,d lines are a bit of an ask maybe the carpark and fireroad can be c and d line. high and tight northshore and downhill jumps 30+. if you cant jump it, dont. common...
  4. S

SOLD - 2005 Kona Stuff - $500

because thats what second hand bikes should sell for. just because you go out and buy a 2000 imported frame and spend another 2000 on white or pink parts, decide you cant ride and want to sell doesnt mean your bikes worth 4000.
  5. S

Important 10 question survey (for school)

1. What bike do you ride? currently, none 2. What discipline of mountain biking do you ride? freeride / dh 3. How old are you? 21 4. What skill level are you. Beginner, Intermediate or Pro? intermediate 5. Have you ever damaged your bike? yes 6. If so, where and which parts? rims...
  6. S

High altitude singletrack

big gust of wind and cya. very sketchy but o so sick
  7. S

sold please delete. thanks farkin

goooooooooone
  8. S

had response but no sale yet. open to offers
  9. S

needs to go. offers welcome