Recent content by Scotty675

1. S

Chain life of SLX 12 speed chains??

Fair call, do it before breakfast
  2. S

Id recomend using a chain srubber regularly. I clean my chain after every ride, even if I don't wash my bike. I use chain scrubber with degreaser (tip degreaser into a container after use, it will separate the grit to bottom and you can reuse it). I then wipe chain with a rag, fill chain...
  3. S

Shouldn't wear that quickly. I've got around 1800 on my commute bike chain (xtr) and is still fine. Around 300 on a xt still like new.
  4. S

The Woodwork thread

You need another laptop
  5. S

You know you're getting old when ...

Farking large jump,humps,balls. When did he get his pilots licence
  6. S

MotoGP 2020

They are a great motor. I've got a 675 I can't part with, bit like a mtb really. The 765 is a great base and don't have to go to far to make some good power. Sure are torquey motors the triples. It has evened up the field.
  7. S

MotoGP 2020

Remi Gardener has signed with red bull for 2021 in moto 2. Great news for the rising talent. Puts him in the perfect team to progress in the sport and on a competative bike.
  8. S

MotoGP 2020

Love this photo, triple elbow
  9. S

MotoGP 2020

I thought Rossi was going to get taken out for sure. It was one of the best overtakes for a while. Pin point accuracy. Imagine if Mir took Rossi out at home. He wouldn't be able to show his face without security protection. Miller is killing it this year, he has matured so much and proved why...
  10. S

MotoGP 2020

Good race but not the action we've been spoilt with this season. Championship is anyone's though. Mir perfect pass the highlight.
  11. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Think it's when you spend a lot of time at the library
  12. S

Little Things You Hate

Its the way it shatters that matters
  13. S

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

You could hope 4 them to be genuine
  14. S

Xt 8100 or 8120 with 10-45 cassette?

Pm me your address and I get them in the post tommorow. You should see them by Christmas.
  15. S

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Ok I'll buy them and if they are fake I'll sell them to you for 10% more than I paid