Recent content by seanus

1. seanus

Oxford Falls Easter weekend.

Nice vid.I'll make sure i show crazy dave next time he's over.
  2. seanus

08 NS Suburban 24"

Still got 'em, been swapping lately. Cheers.
  3. seanus

08 NS Suburban 24"

Replaced my old suburban with this little baby.Loving it! Frame: 08 NS Suburban 24" Fork: Gold labels Bars: NS District Stem: NS Quark Rear hub:NS Coaster SS pro Pedals: NS Legeaters Cranks: NPJ Fr Hub: Profile Rims: 24" Rhyno Lites Tyres: Halo Twin Rails Grips: Odi Longnecks...
  4. seanus

Water booter sesh

Here's a quick vid of me & a few mates hitting up our water booter.I've wanted to do this for years & finally got around to it last weekend. Awesome fun but jeez it hurts when you hit the water wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPyaJ4HeE-s
  5. seanus

Pics of your Street/Dirt/Park Bike wanted!!!

There's a few of mine.The new NS gear looks sweet! Or should i say sweeter!
  6. seanus

WTB 888 Flat crowns

Yeah,i got some aireal ones sitting around in the garage gathering dust. P.M me if your interested & can pick up from sydney (sorry can't be arsed posting).
  7. seanus

Chuckie - Get well soon buddy!

Sorry to hear.Get well soon. From someone who has broken ribs & punctured a lung before...i feel your pain.
  8. seanus

Discussion Closed. Delete Thread.

Angry Hill! The 'don't name the trails' rule has been around long enough,even the Athertons had the common sense/ decency not to name them. Anyway, yeah i had a ride with them that day,they were heaps cool & thanked me heaps for letting them ride the trails (i was the only local...
  9. seanus

DJ NS suburban

This is my current ride, which i love. I've been meaning to post her up for a while now. Comments welcome. Frame: NS Suburban Fork: NS RNS Bars: NS District Stem: NS Quark Rear hub:NS Coaster SS pro Pedals: NS Legeaters Cranks: NPJ Fr Hub...
  10. seanus

Oxford Falls - Northern Beaches of Sydney

SWEEEET!!! Nice work. Makes me keen to get the downhill bike out.
  11. seanus

Fun sesh 04/05/08

Had a fun sesh this arvo, got a few shots. Flatties were the trick of the day. Spins Trains My new set up (post your ride thread coming soon!) Enjoy
  12. seanus

Downhill course (Sydney) - 3rd February

This isn't the first time these courses have been held at oxford falls & it probably won't be the last. Personally i don't see the problem with them, it's not as if they have huge groups blocking trails.The guys i saw up there the other day,cranking music loud from there cars & doing burn...
  13. seanus

Few Red Hill Shots of Dale

Cheers mate!
  14. seanus

Gemini DH swingarm

Wouldn't happen to be this one by any chance? ;) I thought the front triangles were different which seems to be confirmed. I just did a quick measure on mine, from the front shock mount to the centre of the seat tube is 30cm. Hope this helps!
  15. seanus

My DJ Trail Log {RAGOTS}

I might pop over in the morning,