7. sendog

NSW Sold

Bump, need it gone
  8. sendog

NSW Sold

Sold and shit
  9. sendog

Moto Accident

Finally starting to see some action today, called up the police and they said they didn't have the guys insurance details but they gave me his number to get them off him. So I called him up and he said that he wasn't allowed to give me anything, he claimed the police told him not to reply to...
  10. sendog

Moto Accident

Hey guys, I was recently in a car/moto accident near Emu Plains station where I was riding along the main road (at 70kmph) and a car pulled out across my lane. I only had time to think 'this is gonna wreck' and hit the brakes but plowed in to the side of the car and flew over the bars on to the...
  11. sendog

Year 12 2010!

In NSW doing: Adv Maths Adv English Physics Engineering Biology PDHPE 'tis going to be rough.
  12. sendog

World Cup World Cup DH #8 Schladming - Hill wins!!!

Yeewww Sam. Anyone know what song is playing during the clip?
  13. sendog

Cheap/Quality Ski Gear?

In all truthfulness, the first snow jacket and pants i bought were from aldi. All the zips on the jacket broke but the pants were fine. Though if you don't want your cool factor in the minus's, try ESS in Parra. I think they have a sale on at present. Or for online try sierra or backcountry.
  14. sendog

Can anyone verify this site?

http://www.surfstitch.com/index.cfm Hey, I was wondering if anyone on farkin has purchased anything online through this website. Any feedback is appreciated. Cheers
  15. sendog

3Focus teaser

Great riding to go with better filming and editing. A very nicely put together piece of work.