3Focus teaser

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zW0cF7yJAk

These guys get better with every film , the last one , re-Focus has spent a lot of time in my player over the last 12 months. This one looks even better.

Click on the player to go to the youtube page and optional wide screen or hi qual versions

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
That looks awesome.:D

Is it going to be distributed over here or will it be a net order?

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet jesus that looked sick. Nice to see some footage of the Canberra round in there.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Omg! Not many teasers make me go, wow... But that did! Definitely awesome, crashes just show how gnarly those tracks are!! Very well put together!!

Ozza

Eats Squid
Good trailer.... Amazing footage and smooth flowing editing.
I just hate it when editors use songs that have been done to death and also the techneque of opening a teaser with voice over of riders is becoming the editors choice!

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Good trailer.... Amazing footage and smooth flowing editing.
I just hate it when editors use songs that have been done to death and also the techneque of opening a teaser with voice over of riders is becoming the editors choice!
Absolutely. Great riding, pretty good filming but, songs? That second song has been put into so many movies, and the band has been used for about 1billion teasers (the Go! team). As for that first one, it sounds mighty familiar but I doubt they intentionally borrowed it off one of my vids.:p