Recent content by sketchyC

1. S

2012 Reign - advice re chain drop stop

If you find that the chain is falling off when on the biggest chain ring, your 'High' limit screw is probably a touch out on the f/der. Best way to fix is to get bike into some sort of stand ( or even hang seat of something so the wheels are off the ground) Put the chain into the 10th gear...
  2. S

Scott Voltage Fr

Handles and pedals well. I think the rear is a little too soft though. So I think a 350lb will help. First big bike so the only bike I can compare to is a 6 inch am bike. So far loving it. No real negatives at the moment
  3. S

Scott Voltage Fr

Pedals and brakes are fitted.
  4. S

Scott Voltage Fr

I am 175cm tall, which in the scott sizing chart (Uses same as Gambler) I am in the middle of the Short Sizing. Sizing Chart here: http://www.abcbikes.com.au/images/scott_sizing.jpg I have ridden a mates MD Glory and the room between saddle to handlebars, also when standing a pedaling knees...
  5. S

Scott Voltage Fr

Mmm upgrade time. Thank you Charles purton imports.
  6. S

Scott Voltage Fr

Yeah there must have been a reason to it, possibly at the time of production these were available and cheap enough. I have a 11-28 on my all mountain and i still barely use granny. To each his own. I think ill give the brakes a little while longer, just a little sketchy some times thats all...
  7. S

Scott Voltage Fr

Frame: Scott Voltage FR, Short. Fork: Rockshox Domain 302. Shock: Fox Van R. Handlebar: Sunline V1. Stem: Truvativ Hussefelt. Seatpost: Scott DJ. Saddle: Pro Atherton Series. Pedals: Wellgo. Shifters: Sram X0. Rear Derailleur: Sram X0 Super Short. Brakes: Avid Elixir 5. Cassette...
  8. S

Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

Do i see Mr Stark rocking Vans? Very high sole, kind of like the warner shoe Excuse the misdirection. (/threadjack)
  9. S

post up your bmx (s)

Frame: S&M LTF Fork: Odyssey Classic Races Bars: Sunday Triumph Stem: Shadow Attack Cranks/Disc/Pedals: Profile Race/Colony Official/Odyssey Twisted Pc Seat/Post/Clamp: Colony Slim/Colony/Fly Bikes Wheels/Pegs/Tyres: Colony Contour/Colony Alloy/Tioga Street Block Guards: Colony...
  10. S

XC Scott Genius 2010 *Updated* page 2

Well it has been some time since an update. I hate to admit it, but i didnt use this bike as much as i first thought i would. Anyway, found love for it again and have changed a few little bits. Dont mind the mud & dirt. Had an epic bush bash Yesterday. Full Strip down, clean and tune...
  11. S

pegs - what side do you ride with them on?

only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side
  12. S

what is a better bile

Well with the easterns the ace of spade was the top model of that year I believe so it will be better then the shovel head. Stolen wrap is a fairly low range bike. Look at the heist about 599 full chromo frame bars forks. 25 9 ratio. Sealed bearings (everywhere I believe) and cassette rear wheel...
  13. S

post up your bmx (s)

That is bitchin dude, looks shmick as !
  14. S

making my bmx lighter

How much money do you have to spend to loose some weight? Frame, Bars, Fork and Cranks is where most of your weight will be. Firstly if you want to make the bike feel lighter, try loosing weight off the wheels, Rolling resistance effects your spins, manuals, etc. You can get a sealed...