Recent content by Sleeman

1. Sleeman

Sold

bump........................
  2. Sleeman

Sold

Item: 2010 Yeti 303_RDH, black, short Location:Greensborough, VIC Item Condition: Good, has a couple of small dents in the down tube near the BB from rocks, and a good scratch in the swing arm. All more cosmetic than anything. Reason for selling:Moving to Darwin Price and price...
  3. Sleeman

2008 Boxxer WC White $300 - SOLD

I just noticed the black on the stanchion. A fly landed on the forks just as I took the pic :P
  4. Sleeman

2008 Boxxer WC White $300 - SOLD

Item: 2008 Boxxer World Cup, White Location:Greensborough, VIV Item Condition:Good, few scratches on the lowers, but the stanchions are unmarked Reason for selling:Moving to Darwin, no hills up there Price and price conditions:$300, buyer pays postage Extra Info:Steerer has been cut to...
  5. Sleeman

2010 Boxxer WC Black $500 - sold pending payment

Item: 2010 Boxxer World Cup, black Location:Greensborough, VIC Item Condition:Good, have a few scratches on the lowers, but the stanchions are unmarked Reason for selling:Moving to Darwin, no hills up there Price and price conditions:$500, buyer pays postage Extra Info:Steerer has been cut...
  6. Sleeman

VDHS Round 5 - Big Hill MtbPicsOnline.com

It's looks more like something that can't be taught, you're just born with it
  7. Sleeman

VDHS Round 5 - Big Hill MtbPicsOnline.com

That image is a text book example on how to rail berms...
  8. Sleeman

Mount Beauty State DH Round 3

I'm with you Ozza, great track, and a great place to ride. I've raced and ridden XC there heaps in the past, and even got out on the road bike once or twice. Has to be one of my favourite towns to go riding. And the BMX track is good fun as well :)
  9. Sleeman

Mount Beauty State DH Round 3

First of all, massive thanks to all involved in running the event. And the track was wicked good fun :) Yeah, transport was a little slow, but I don't think it was really a bad thing. Had transport been faster, it would then have caused more delays and pile ups on the track. With so many...
  10. Sleeman

A bike mechanic you trust???

In Melbourne, Dan at www.shifterbikes.com and Paul at www.astroboyracer.com Both top blokes who put in that extra effort that we all like.
  11. Sleeman

STOLEN Melb - Surly Steamroller fixie

Bike:Surly Steamroller Colour:Maroon Date it was stolen:20 November 2009 Where it was stolen:Brunswick Specs: - White Velocity Deep V wheelset - Thomson stem, black - Thomson post, black - Salsa Lip Lock seatpost clamp, black - Chris King headset, black - Selle Italia SLR saddle, white...
  12. Sleeman

Yackandandah Pics

Hey mate, looks like you hiked up and down the hill a fair bit to get all the different sections of the track. Looks good :) #110 Black Yeti 303R with Yellow Deemax Was wearing white Fox gear on Sat, red and white zebra Fox gear on Sun a.sleeman@hotmail.com
  13. Sleeman

Eildon ride day!! Check it!! September.

Just bring your reciept that you got when you paid for your license
  14. Sleeman

Yeti 303R

It's 500g lighter than the DHX 5.0 that comes with the frame, and I find it to be more plush than a coil shock. Also well balanced with an air fork. Have only ridden this bike once since building it, but I had the shock in a GT DHi and never had a problem with it. Retail on frame only is...
  15. Sleeman

Yeti 303R

ha ha, trick photography, the bottom of the chain guide is white, but only till I get my new one in black :) Others are a Yeti ARC, Surly Steamroller fixie, Bianchi 1885 roadie, Intense Spyder, and GT DHi