Eildon ride day!! Check it!! September.

sammy_aline

Likes Dirt
eildon

sweet as can't wait, it should be a sweet day and to get long gully back up and running would sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk as bru,

thanks for the info Swanny, any bets i might need my bike fixed at some piont haha, so i'll see ya there.

dunndog

Eats Squid
I just joined mtba about a week and a half ago through my local club youies mtbinc, i have my youies card but nothing yet from mtba.. Is there any way to prove this on the day to avoid having to pay for a day licence?
Also, anyone got a link to a video (that works) of the eildon track? never seen it, wanna get a glimpse of what i'm in for! cheers

Last edited:

Sleeman

Likes Dirt
I just joined mtba about a week and a half ago through my local club youies mtbinc, i have my youies card but nothing yet from mtba.. Is there any way to prove this on the day to avoid having to pay for a day licence?
Just bring your reciept that you got when you paid for your license

bill2

Likes Dirt
i have the same problem but what if i didn’t get a receipt is printing out the bank statement enough?? becuase i really hope it is :p

woody 14

Eats Squid
Also, anyone got a link to a video (that works) of the eildon track? never seen it, wanna get a glimpse of what i'm in for! cheers
the track is just a rut down a hill. with a few timber table tops.

the top is open, fast, drifty, off camber. the bottem is tight, off camber and drifty. oh and watch out for bay 13;)

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcLETXlmt6c&feature=channel_page

And starting at 3:32 in this video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bC0Vhb9dVk

Last edited:

dunndog

Eats Squid
Just bring your reciept that you got when you paid for your license
Yeah, problem is i don't have a receipt as i gave cash to the treasurer of my local club and he's sorted it for me.. Oh well no biggie, it's only 15 smackeroonies.:)

a-line

Likes Dirt
looks like ill be seeing all you ladies & gentlemen tomorrow, bring a smile and a chilled attitude and get looooose!:)

swanny

Likes Dirt
Hey the Eildon ride day was a massive success. Over 150 riders and the track was in great condition. Plenty of blown out corners and good amounts of dust. Lots of drifts to be had!!!

Massive thanks to all the FTF crew and everybody else who helped out on the day. These rides cannot happen without you. Thanks!!!

And the new bit of track was pretty cool, so thanks Benny. You can really lay the bike over hard and get your drift on. I felt a bit guilty smashing through the berms. Sorry.

Good to see the top notch first aid was there, but hardly got used, which is also good. Except for Wyber at the end!! Never say never.

Awesome fun, cant wait to race it.

maccadh

Likes Bikes
after leaving my joint with it spewwwing down rain what a day it ended up being. had a sick time, looking forward to actually racing round 1. Cheers to YVC, fat tire flyers and anyone else who helped organise and helped out on the day was sick. Who ever the photographers were on the day pleaase put some photos up and any vid action would be sick. Cheers dudes :D

woody 14

Eats Squid
yes big thanks to everyone that was involed in one way or an other. it was a mad day and hugely hanging out for round one.

oh and DRIFT!!!