Recent content by smp976

1. S

Sold Hope Pro 2 Freehub Body (HUB521)

Pretty sure I need Pro 2. Will double check. Also sussing out some different cassette options so will let you know. Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
  2. S

Sold Hope Pro 2 Freehub Body (HUB521)

Hey mate, is this still for sale? Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
  3. S

ACT Pike Dual Position Air Shaft

Item: Pike DPA Air Shaft 26" 150mm or 27.5" 140mm Location: ACT Item Condition: Doesn't matter Reason for Selling: Want to change the travel of my 160/130 Pikes to 140mm to suit new frame. Happy to sell 160mm air shaft. Price and price conditions: Happy to pay a fair price. Sent from my...
  4. S

Isaac's Ridge - Canberra

Status Just checking in to see what the status of the trails is. Any maps out yet?
  5. S

Bruce Ridge ACT

Electric MTB Just a heads for anyone heading out to the ridge. Saw a guy hooting along on an electric long travel dually last weekend. Was absolutely flying up the climbs so could be pretty dangerous for anyone descending. The guy was polite enough and moved to the side but could still be...
  6. S

DebonAir Upgrade Kit - Where to buy?

Thanks Andrew, Will give another dealer a go and see if they can order one from Monza. The last LBS I called told me Monza won't import them into Aus so this is great news. Cheers Scott
  7. S

DebonAir Upgrade Kit - Where to buy?

Hi all, Anyone know where it is possible to buy a Debonair Air Canister for a Monarch Plus shock? Have called LBS and they have said they cannot be bought in Aus and the only option is to buy new shock. My shock is a 2014 model so it seems to be a bit rough to be pushed into upgrading the...
  8. S

QLD Sold please remove, thx

Any chance you could post the size of the shock? I'm after a 7.25" x 1.75". Cheers Scott
  9. S

Mavic XC 717 Wheelset **SOLD pending payment**

Postage Hey mate, Any chance of postage to the ACT? Cheers Scott
  10. S

Ryno - fraudulent seller?

Just read all the other replies and a big thanks goes out to everyone for helping out. I know it was not over big bucks but it it still the principle of the thing. It just pisses me off because the majority of us are trying to do the right thing and 99% of trades work out, but it just takes one...
  11. S

Got a reply this morning: Got my money back so all is good, but i would advise anyone thinking of trading with ryno to be extremely cautious. I paid him within a day of finalising the sale and it took countless messages, 2 emails, this posting, and 2 months to finally get a response. And the...
  12. S

Update I have sent ryno emails and private messages, he is constantly online and I still have received no response from him. Scott
  13. S

Thanks to everyone for helping out. I have just emailed him again in an attempt to resolve this issue. Hopefully all will go well and it can be cleanly resolved. Cheers Scott
  14. S

With Ryan's permission. His user name is ryno. Like i said before payment was deposited into his account, he then failed to deliver the item. I tried to communicate with him and this was unsuccessful, i then sent him my bank details so he could refund the money and this was also unsuccessful...
  15. S

No i haven't thats why i posted here asking who i needed to contact to sort it out. Do you know who needs to be contacted? Scott