Recent content by Solman

1. Solman

*WANTED* Two people for the MONT 24hr

Devestating course of events have meant my friend and I are unable to race in the MONT so our positions (in a team of 4) are up for grabs. There is a total of 3 teams heading down (Newcastle area) so it'll be a great trip! Option to join a team of 3, or stick with your mate and pair with 2...
  2. Solman

NSW *WANTED* Two people for the MONT 24hr

Devestating course of events have meant my friend and I are unable to race in the MONT so our positions (in a team of 4) are up for grabs. There is a total of 3 teams heading down (Newcastle area) so it'll be a great trip! Option to join a team of 3, or stick with your mate and pair with 2...
  3. Solman

Ourimbah’s first All Mountain race 6 November 2011 - RESULTS ARE UP

Flats at Ourimbah? Their DH is the flattest, driest, straightest track in the world.
  4. Solman

Awaba Club Round

Noticed a few lads getting snaps down the track. Any plans on uploading them? Cheers.
  5. Solman

DH Rounds 6 & 7 RESULTS

Thanks Coleen, as always a brilliant day. Loved the timing system, that gated start is awesome! Catchya at the next clubby
  6. Solman

Awaba Club race Jan 2011

Cheers mate they look great!
  7. Solman

HMBA Round 10 and 11 - NEW DATES.

Brilliant form! Round 11 was clashing with Ourimbah Club champs, now we can race both. Me - Happy camper
  8. Solman

September Results

cheers for that mate
  9. Solman

September Results

Any ideas when the September DH round results will be posted? Or if they have been where can i find them? I checked the ccomtb website but i cant find anything. Josh.
  10. Solman

DH Round 9 26.09.2010 RESULTS

Moir - what a hellman.
  11. Solman

Awaba 26/9/10

thanks mate nice shots
  12. Solman

Ourimbah Club Round 19/9/10

you going to have another crack at uploading them man? have you got a website or anything where we can check out the shots. cheers
  13. Solman

Found

Found Thankyou.
  14. Solman

World Champs: Mont Sainte Anne

Anyone know where i can get the list of qualifying times?? I may be an internet downy, but it shouldn't be this hard to track them down!