World Champs: Mont Sainte Anne

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
So it seems like there isnt a thread on this yet???

Ive started this thread to discuss the world champs this weekend, Mainly the DH.
Post up thoughts on who is going to win, videos, photos and basically anything world Champ related.
One thing that im struggling to figure out is exactly what time freecaster start broadcasting? Any help with this would be great.

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
From the look of my freecaster countdown it will start at about 3:00am monday morning, the same time as eurosport on austar.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How much aus moneys are we looking at to watch?
I payed $21 or something. I watched the 4X this morning and it was good, the mikes were dropping out a bit but other than that I had no problems. Can't wait until Monday morning :D

cressa

Likes Dirt
I think it is money well spent. I was a bit slack and didn't buy a code until it was a bit late, so missed out on the discount and ended up paying the same, about twenty-something dollars.

4x coverage was flawless and the downhill should be as good as it has ever been. I think i read there will be double the amount of cameras on track plus the the top ten riders will be running helmet cams but not sure if these hook into the live feed or not??

I can't wait. I'm already upset that this is the last race of the season.

Solman

Likes Bikes
Anyone know where i can get the list of qualifying times?? I may be an internet downy, but it shouldn't be this hard to track them down!

caddy

Likes Dirt
Anyone know where i can get the list of qualifying times?? I may be an internet downy, but it shouldn't be this hard to track them down!
There is no qualifying at world champs. Start order goes off UCI points or last years results or something.... Pretty sure it's one of those

Mr King

Likes Dirt
Sick! Troy and Sam! Flying the flag high!

Delfs... Big OTBs crash, O'conner... Chain came off

What happened to Ayden Wyber??? Didn't see him on the juniors list?

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
3 world champs in one weekend. Could well have been 4! I'm impressed.

I always said Troy would be world champ!:D

Update: Mark Baretter just congratulated Sam on Sunrise. That ws a surprise!!! No mention of Troy or Caroline.

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
AUSTRALIA FOR THE WIN!!!! Soo good to see Sammy smash it considering his shoulder injury! Those smooth lines he was looking for paid off ;)