Recent content by soulman1

1. soulman1

Ourimbah’s first All Mountain race 6 November 2011 - RESULTS ARE UP

I'm also in. Going to give my bighit a run, stiffen things up and switch to cleats. Looking forward to it.
  2. soulman1

Ourimbah 22/8/10dh cubby by nbt

hi neil, what is your websites address?
  3. soulman1

Ourimbah 22/8/10dh cubby by nbt

hey neil awesome photos, again.. i was wondering if you had any of plate # 110 blue specialized bighit blue/black/white no fear jersey white/black tld shorts black lid. if so my email is t_soly_1@hotmail.com cheers
  4. soulman1

Ourimbah DH clubby 1/8/10 by NBT

Hi Neil some awesome shots in here, we really appreciate what you do. I was wondering if you had any of: 107 plate, black, blue and white no fear jersey on a specialized bighit. if so could you send please send them to: todd.solman@uon.edu.au or post them when you get time. cheers :)
  5. soulman1

First Race

yeah cheers lads, i've got knee and elbow.. and yeah the rents want me to get it (armour) if im racing but i suppose i was thinking the long sleeve as having seperate elbow pads would get annoying.. but yeah short sleeve could be an option..
  6. soulman1

HMBA Joining Info etc

Thanks for the help :) Cheers, Todd.
  7. soulman1

Private Property MTB - Nymboidia, NSW (west of Grafton)

Looks awesome! well done guys it looks good, bet you'll have some fun on that puppy! you'll have to organise some building days and get a few more helpers out there to get some length to the track.
  8. soulman1

First Race

hey guys, had my first face at HMBA's last club meet at Awaba.. HMBA have done an awesome job on monkey.. Was good fun and will definately be doing it again! however, i dont have armour and ive read a few posts about it and im still not sure whether or not to get it?? im a uni student so im...
  9. soulman1

HMBA Joining Info etc

hey, i raced for my first time at the last club meet and loved it! So i was wondering what it costs for a years membership?? and where can you use it? (ie can you race at other club meets under that membership?) Cheers.