Recent content by sruge

1. S

NSW Roval Control 29 Non-boost Wheelset SOLD

Sorry man, they're sold
  2. S

NSW Roval Control 29 Non-boost Wheelset SOLD

Item: Roval Control 29 Tubeless Wheelset with Sram Eagle XO 11-50 cassette (SOLD) Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Excellent - wheelset has done less than 1500 km and cassette less than 500 km Reason for selling: Second training wheelset - not being used Price and price conditions: $300 firm...
  3. S

NSW Sold

Zesty 527 Just to save me comparing geo charts, how tall are you? I am 6'2" in the old money, 188cm or so in that new-fandangled stuff.
  4. S

NSW Knolly Endorphin - Large - NOW SOLD

Final price drop before I part it out. $1,800 ono.
  5. S

Further price drop - $2,000 ono.
  6. S

Price reduced again to $2,150.
  7. S

Price dropped to $2,300 ono.
  8. S

Don't know the brand, but I do know the shop took some time to locate them - they had an unusual code (which is actually still stored in my iPhone). All services were done by Drift Bikes in Newcastle.
  9. S

[B]Item: [B]2009 Knolly Endorphin - Large [B]Location: [B]Newcastle, or post anywhere at buyer's expense [B]Item Condition: [B]Used, excellent condition. Very little use for age, as I always had at least 2 other bikes. [B]Reason for Selling: [B]Built my partner a dream bike, went overboard...
  10. S

Duo Classic 50km

I'm now looking for a riding partner for the 50km. Don't care if it's male or female as you can transfer categories - we were entered in open mixed, although I qualified for masters years ago. I am at a level where I would be aiming to finish in 3 hours or slightly less.
  11. S

The birth of new trails, Bago Vineyard

Looks nice. Morning ride followed by lunch at the vineyard would make a great day trip from here.
  12. S

Santacruz Tallboy LTC

Santa Cruz Tallboy Ltc Nice build. Have a similar project going with a Tallboy C - going XX on the drivetrain, but not the brakes. What has your experience been with the Formulas - particularly ease of set-up & maintenance (I would be the first to admit I am not the world's best mechanic...)
  13. S

The SHAN (Only one in Oz?)

Pity, but at least you had the honesty to say so. I had to make the same call with a Norco Shore a couple of years back - turned 50 & the "fearless" went to heaven.
  14. S

The SHAN (Only one in Oz?)

They're at it again... http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/SHAN-RULES,16398/iceman2058,94