NSW Knolly Endorphin - Large - NOW SOLD

sruge

Likes Dirt
Item: 2009 Knolly Endorphin - Large
Item Condition: Used, excellent condition. Very little use for age, as I always had at least 2 other bikes.
Reason for Selling: Built my partner a dream bike, went overboard on the budget, now need to top up the piggy-bank.
Price: $2,500 ono - now $2,300 ono

Frame Material Aluminium - hand made in Canada. Frame was repainted last year by Paint My Bike - at that time I was intending to keep the bike and restored it to as new - hasn't been ridden since. All major pivot bearings were replaced late 2013.
Fork Rock Shox Revelation Team 2010 model - 150 mm
Shock Fox DHX Air
Rear Derailleur Sram XO 10 sp (less than 500 km)
Front Derailleur Shimano XT
Shifters Sram XX
Crankset RaceFace Turbine 2 x 10 (chainrings have less than 500 km)
BB RaceFace
Cassette Sram XG 1070 11-34 (less than 500 km)
Chain Sram PG 1070 (less than 500 km)
Brakes Avid Elixir CR - 180 mm rotors
Headset Chris King Sotto Voce Red
Bars Chromag Acute 730 mm
Stem Thomson 4X 70mm
Grips Odi Rogue with Troy Lee Lockrings
Wheelset Mavix Crossmax SX - 20mm thru-axle/QR rear
Front Tyre Specialized Butcher Control 95% tread
Rear Tyre Specialized Purgatory (new)
Seatpost RockShox Reverb
Saddle Fizik Gobi XM (new)

This bike is not a new-school carbon trail/all-mountain/enduro quiver killer. It's pretty unique - you won't see too many on the trail. It can climb - in fact the suspension platform provides great traction, but the geo isn't set up for that. But it loves to descend - and absolutely excels in the sort of conditions it was built for - chundery loose stuff, off-camber, diagonal roots and catch-berms. I swore I'd never sell it - cared for it will last longer than me. But, at this stage, something has to go and this is the only bike that can make room - and - I ain't getting any younger. I'll listen to sensible offers, but I'm not desparate. As it is, I'm only asking for what I've spent on it in the last 18 months.

Attachments

Last edited:

sruge

Likes Dirt
Don't know the brand, but I do know the shop took some time to locate them - they had an unusual code (which is actually still stored in my iPhone). All services were done by Drift Bikes in Newcastle.