Recent content by Steve Angel

1. Steve Angel

please remove

off market please remove
  2. Steve Angel

Newbie saying HI

Welcome to farkin champ, from a fellow Stinky rider. Loads of good blokes on here, and its a mine of usefull information on everything bike. Hope you enjoy your stay.:D
  3. Steve Angel

Newbie looking for a ride

2008 Stinky range has single crown forks and two chainrings making it freeride specific.
  4. Steve Angel

Worst Headlights...

Thanks v much buddy
  5. Steve Angel

Worst Headlights...

Then I've been lied to by a HID manufacture and fitting company. While I've got your attention, if I've still got your attention. Perhaps you can answer the question that I posed, seeing as you are obviously in the industry - What fitting are the headlights in a 2000 Lancer? Cheers bud, and...
  6. Steve Angel

Sold Delete Me

Dude, whats with the 37cents???
  7. Steve Angel

helloooo

Didn't notice how much damage there was to his ute, prob not a lot, it was one of those huge square old ford things. Besides which I was lying on the side of the road crying like a girl till the ambos turned up, gave me some drugs and I passed out. Insurance paid out, but the wife has banned me...
  8. Steve Angel

Worst Headlights...

Lights on my 2000 lancer are the same, CRAP. Anybody know what type of headlamps are in there (H2, H4 etc) as I need to upgrade them and havn't got a clue. Cheers
  9. Steve Angel

undiscovered tribe in brazil

It would probably have to be a red one or they might not like it
  10. Steve Angel

Worst Headlights...

Statement b is not stictly true, the "colour" of the light emitted is down to the "temperature" of the kit you buy. A 4300k hid light will be yellow, 6000k will be bright white and above 6000k they start to appear blue. The lower the "temp" of the bulb the brighter the emission, The higher...
  11. Steve Angel

undiscovered tribe in brazil

Tes I know this is dumb but I just couldnt help myself. How come there is a photo on farkin of an UNDISCOVERED tribe in brazil?:confused:
  12. Steve Angel

Comedic View: P Plate drivers are unprepared for the roads

Having been on the road as a motorcyclist for years and recently passing my car licence, therefor escaping the P plate and getting on the road in the car straight off as a fully qualified driver, I found this article fascinating, and an invaluable source of referance material in honing my...
  13. Steve Angel

Car appreciation thread!

Yep, my mistake.oops :D
  14. Steve Angel

helloooo

Sorry guys, that was a bit random wasn't it. I just needed to figure out how to post up pics and used my helloooo thread to get it right. I have two of these at the moment from an insurance claim, they are for sale in the trading area.
  15. Steve Angel

Car appreciation thread!

And just for shits and giggles one more once beautiful Porsche