Recent content by stp_hero

1. S

my first dj

nice ride dude :) but seriously mate i would stay away from the vendetta's. i have two bent vendetta spindles in my shed, they arent as good as they say!
  2. S

Dartmoor Shine - (DJ) 12kgs!

thats is bloody amazing man, have fun on her,
  3. S

What wheels 26" and Hubs for DJ bike - Jamis Kromo

Chris king the single speed - front Hope pro 2 trials ss - on EX721 run these for about 6 months and have not had a single problem with them. and supe light wheel set.
  4. S

stem, forks and cranks. DJ related.

Item: Dartmoor Funky 25.4 Location: Tasmania, will pay for postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: tops $60 but depends on condition. Extra Info: must be in good nick Item: 80-100MM DJ forks, argyles, 831, velours. anything you got. Location: Tasmania, will pay for postage. Price...
  5. S

DJ 2011 NS Majesty

thats f****** amazing, thinking about getting one.
  6. S

Elixir 3s.

i have a elixir 3 and i must say it impressed me alot. i wasnt expecting much as i had a elixir r before hand, but i was amazed. had plenty of stopping power, and imo it was was rather good for dirt jumping.
  7. S

Fixed, delete

i wouldnt do it yourself dude, contact them, send it back get a new one its a factory default, could of sould you a last cord thats basically brand new for a bit cheaper then CRC
  8. S

Dirt/Street Bars with 3" Rise

bada booms + dartmoor funky stem? bars are red but you can just raw them and paint them?
  9. S

Dartmoor Cody - Vengeance Hlr 80mm

his seat mod is actually pretty smart as youcan pretty much sit on brodie's still. and his forks are that bloody amazing. and bro when can i get my brake back ;)
  10. S

NS bars

yeah man, proofs are pretty sick, if i wanted high bars again that would be my go.
  11. S

NS bars

mint bars arent that great dude i bent and snapped mine.,
  12. S

What forks are you running?

I wan so fucking bad, feel amazing. 302 at 85mm but going velours soon.
  13. S

bank frame for street/DJ

it will stand up for a while, like if your not going big or not dropping off bloody 7ft ledges, should be fine, once you start throwing her around a bit going big landing wrong you will notice flex and stuff like, get a cro-mo once you have rode street/park for a while,.
  14. S

2009 Dartmoor Brooke *UPDATE*

this looks amazing jono. how does the velours go? thinking about getting a set.
  15. S

DJ Rims, DJ Forks

i have a wicked set or argyles you can buy, 09, just had a service. and wicked front wheel to match, do you want a wheelset or justt rims? i have a sweet NS wheelset i am selling.