Recent content by SuperSix

1. SuperSix

That's why we can't have nice things....

Get back to work now... Well wha da ya know... Now git out!!!
  2. SuperSix

That's why we can't have nice things....

S6, Sierra6 is acronym for SuperSix Sober now so I think I might start thinking of build a rail gun to launch tungsten dicks just for fun. You know I previously politely asked the MOD(s) to change my login ID but was ignored? SuperSix was Gunzee's practical joke when he was urging me to...
  3. SuperSix

4X Porky little bastard. Look away, weight weenies!

Off topic: How much is 07 Manitou Sherman with 150mm travel worth?
  4. SuperSix

DH scott gambler 20- 2013

O-some Very stealthy
  5. SuperSix

demystify Heart rate

My HR stats Heart Rate Deep Sleep 40~55 Normal/Resting 50~60 Fat burn ZONE 114~156 Max HR 192; sustianed for 5 mins Peak HR 212; sustained for 77sec You should feel endorphines released when going up beyond Max HR, but...
  6. SuperSix

Welding course in TAFE

That's because Fed/State gov are withdrawing their budget support in place of other political agenda... Caught a small piece of it last November.
  7. SuperSix

Welding course in TAFE

Maybe later Kru. I got a tad on my plate. Thanks for the reply guys. Found a commercial SoA GTAW course in TAFE Western Sydney at Mt Druit for $1327. Classes start 4 Feb and would probably run for 4 weeks, Monday to Friday.
  8. SuperSix

Welding course in TAFE

So I got convinced that a course in TAFE is well worth the effort while we're out of projects. I just finished a commercial course last December in TAFE Annandale and I'm looking to broaden up my skill base again and this time, I chose to do a welding course. Which of these should be my...
  9. SuperSix

Straya Day

Eat meat!!!! Draink bear!!!! Straya!!
  10. SuperSix

!!Car park thieves at Goat Farm, Perth!!

Just use "armed robbery with intent to harm". When filing the police report. That will effectively warrant the use of "force" to defend life and property.
  11. SuperSix

Contaminated Disc Brakes

What frenchman said Essentially, subject the pads to extreme heat at short periods of time to vaporize the oily contaminants. Well worth doing if you still got at least 40% of pads.
  12. SuperSix

Quality tool kits

Brands speak for their product. At the end of the day, the tool/device that gets the job done practically wins. I also use precision tools that are made in Taiwan, but generally, made in US, UK, AU, AT, SW, DE etc. It's really difficult to say which ones you should get. I got by by...
  13. SuperSix

Quality tool kits

What sort of tools? Know the difference between tool and instrument? Example, hammer = tool, ruler = instrument.
  14. SuperSix

Help needed finding shock hardware

Try DIYMTB.com.au
  15. SuperSix

Job

different boat, same direction So essentially, how do you gain experience in your preferred area of expertise without experience? Catch22 situation I think, and I've tried working for shit pay good company, but the company only grows you to their economic interest and if your professional...