Recent content by Tazzy

1. T

Help!!!! Maps on garmin 810

Can someone please simply explain how to load maps to my garmin 810,and where to find them ect please please please thanks in advance . Ps maps for wombat and macedon would be hugely appreciated .
  2. T

The Chilli Thread!

Plants I am terrible with spelling however, I have a approximate 25 chilli plants from mild to wild all from seed, I have at last count 5 orange habs you can sprout them but I use an incubator 50$ bunnings works a treat for everything seed . Butch:Banane40: t and other mega hots like soil to be...
  3. T

Stolen 2010 Ironhorse Sunday WC

I am not a knuckle dragging idiot from an oil rig
  4. T

Ok Fair call lots of traffic, lots of eyes just arguments bye keyboard warriors. it's plain stupid
  5. T

to the senior guys I think an apology for wrecking this guys thread, is in order. Sort your crap privately not in this section
  6. T

Keeping eyes out in essendon and tullamarine
  7. T

Research Assistance - Spending habits of tradies

I am an a typical tradie . Drive a bright blue ss ute. No healer sorry she is a Dalmatian ,can I help
  8. T

The Gurdies near Phillip island

worked for me
  9. T

TLD A1 helmet

Try a poc Just bought the poc wow awesome cool light but pricey
  10. T

Need help

A friends daughter wants a good secondhand all.-mountain bike in a 15 inch or small either male or female around the $1500 mark has anyone got any ideas cheers in advance.
  11. T

Tathra dh

tathra the guys that owns the bike shop in tathra runs tathra mtb club just give him av call
  12. T

BLING for bike

Just because you can is my excuse to the missus I must admit
  13. T

You Yangs

Ps. going down is game on lol
  14. T

You Yangs

I really don't care if I get passed I just enjoy getting out there .there was an incident where I was literally pushed of the track bye a cross country rider screaming at me to get off the track as he raced down ,even though I was off the track trying to move over for him (asshole) . I would...
  15. T

BLING for bike

Yes at least if you are slow people can see your cool bike bwahahaha hahahahahahahajajajajaj