Stolen 2010 Ironhorse Sunday WC

ChopSticks

Banned
Nahhh knuckles,
Even though he came from nothing, but has everything now
im sure he'll be a great father and will be teaching his kids a life lesson in ironing instead of using the maid... Fair dinkum mate

btw lol... Didn't actually expect Dozer to ban him!
hopefully he makes another account (assuming he still forgot his first one) and can give a fair dinkum reply :)

Tazzy

Likes Bikes
to the senior guys
I think an apology for wrecking this guys thread, is in order. Sort your crap privately not in this section

angrybadger

Likes Dirt
to the senior guys
I think an apology for wrecking this guys thread, is in order. Sort your crap privately not in this section
Wrecking? You sure? The view count on this thread is way higher than a typical lost/found/stolen post. If it was my thread I'd be pretty chuffed for the extra exposure the aggro has provided.

ChopSticks

Banned
The view count on this thread is way higher than a typical lost/found/stolen post. If it was my thread I'd be pretty chuffed for the extra exposure the aggro has provided.
Exactly!
all this bonus traffic keeps bumping the thread to the top/first page and gains ALOT more views!!

OP: Andrew.... you might want to upload more pictures.... BIG ones would help!
the on you have provided is tiny, I honestly cant even see the picture apart from a black bike, wit green forks.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
to the senior guys

Dude, it's "stolen bike thread" awareness week. Any extra eyes we can direct to this guys loss is a good thing, even if it is corrupted by a knuckle dragging idiot.

Tazzy

Likes Bikes
Ok

Fair call lots of traffic, lots of eyes just arguments bye keyboard warriors. it's plain stupid

its been a couple of days since i checked the site....got excited when i saw 33 replies, kinda disappointed then amused when i started reading. but yeah keep this post up top! works for me.

ill post some more pics tomorrow n try to get clearer and bigger.

id honestly lost hope n was already looking at a new bike, but this one has that sentimental value (building it up n all those memorable crashes), the sighting has gotten my hopes up again.

thanks for the support.

lesyray

Squid
Try checking gumtree in your local area. It is all to easy to set up an fake account without putting any of your own details bar phone number.