Recent content by tcp13equals2

1. T

New event "flinders ranges outback epic"

* Does it have to be a pairs race? Why not allow a solo option? * If you want the interstate elite's, then check that date against the other race calendars. ie I think that date would probably conflict with a Singletrack Mind series round. The STM and XCM rounds draw the biggest rider counts...
  2. T

Stromlo conditions

Matt - I think your best bet is to get some anti venom at duty free on the way into AU. You can get a bulk pack which covers most of the deadly snakes, spiders, wasps etc you will encounter at Stromlo. No need for the anti-croc spray - I have only ever seen one big green croc hanging around...
  3. T

Stromlo conditions

Well firstly, the snakes are back out already - some big fat brown and black ones can be found lurking on the singletrack. They get quite ticked off when you ride over them. Then there are the magpies which are also back for the summer. For a small bird they draw quite a bit of blood. They...
  4. T

VIC Six Hours In The Saddle - Beechworth

Does anyone know the race agenda for tomorrow? When is rego and when does the race start? Online got an iPhone and the event website does not work properly with the phone :( Thanks!
  5. T

NSW 2012 SRAM Singletrack Mind Enduro Series – New venues, more singletrack adventures!

Where are the choc foots in rego bags this year?? #devastated
  6. T

MTB Cruise 100 - 25 February 2012

The blatant cheating is very disappointing - especially when many of us know who the cheaters are, and know that they will be doing it. It is not cool hearing the stories of how a rider would be 20 secs back, and then they would round a corner and that same rider is now 20 secs up the road in...
  7. T

MTB Cruise 100 - 25 February 2012

Don't fear ... if you get swallowed up by some of those Pork Barrel ruts you might find some of the missing Canadian Solo Worlds riders ...
  8. T

Dates for CORC's 24 Hr Races and WEMBO World Solo Champs

I think MTBA have a pretty good track record at being involved & organizing top races - they were key to getting WEMBO up and running, and in making 2010 24hoa worlds an amazing event. Given the disaster of post 2010 24hoa Worlds, and that WEMBO is just getting going, I'd much rather have...
  9. T

ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

Can we have the Boy Wonder climb ... :) ... and some auto-alley could be cool too ...
  10. T

JetBlack 24 Hour 2011 - 3+4 December, Mt Annan

Any status updates? How is Ed & English going?
  11. T

Garmin 24 2011,redesdale,vico,hi noon

Go the big beard !!
  12. T

2011 SRAM Singletrack Mind Series

http://24hrsolo.blogspot.com/2011/09/singletrack-mind-8-hr-mt-annan.html
  13. T

Future World Solo 24 Hour MTB CHampionships

Great work CORC ... The 3 year schedule is great to see. Italy here we come!
  14. T

2012 world 24 hr

Ditto - bring on a rival world champs that actually travels to different parts of the world!
  15. T

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

Hell yeah ... count me in!