Recent content by TH850

1. T

10 years out... what have i missed?

I had no idea you can order a bike direct... just had a look at Canyon and YT, are there any others? Not sure about the 4 month wait time from Canyon though... I think I'm looking around the 140mm travel range and less than $4000... I'm currently living in a not very hilly country so something...
  2. T

10 years out... what have i missed?

I haven't been riding for 10 years and looking to get myself a new all-mountain kind of bike. I used to race downhill and XC, when there was only 26" wheels, Kona were big, Marzocchi were still alive, and the forum had a different name... What have I missed? What are the good bike brands now?
  3. T

BMC 100 Awesome event!

were you one of the first to ride the track on race day? if not, after however many people raced went through, i doubt you'd see any.
  4. T

Who wears a neck brace?

besides leatt, alpinestars make them and fro used to make them but i dont thinks so anymore
  5. T

Long Gully VSS Round 1 - photo's

Race Plate: 958 Bike: Norco Manik Blue Hardtail Sat Clothing: red pants, black and red jersey, silver helmet Sun Clothing: red pants, black and red jersey, silver helmet Email Address: th850@hotmail.com thanks mate
  6. T

getting license before 18 in vic?

nah i dont want to move. does anyone know what to do for obtaining this license?
  7. T

you yangs pics!

number # : 963 gear: red black and white jersy, red black and white pants bike: blue norco hartail thanks __________________
  8. T

getting license before 18 in vic?

just wondering if anyone knows what its called when you can get your motorcycle or car license earlier than 18 in victoria if you need it to get to work. have you received it and how hard was it to apply for? thanks
  9. T

You Yangs Race Day - Notes From A Spectator

really well done event. track was fun and there were plenty of stacks for the spectators. food and drinks were cheap, and the prizes were great. (can anyone remember the stickers?and a quick turnaround on the shuttles. was a great weekend
  10. T

first downhill race - you yangs?

if you get the chance before you get there, put some dh tubes in.
  11. T

BMC:classic Here We Come!

apparently there is 850 riders entered now
  12. T

BMC:classic Here We Come!

should be good. current weather for sunday is 24* so great for riding. Mushroom, a fair few people are doing the 50km, pretty sure nearly half. Who is travelling the furtherest to make the event?
  13. T

KTM, yamaha, honda, kawasaki or suzuki?

isn't alessi on suzuki now? marmont left ktm for yamaha? jacksondh228: are you looking to race or just ride?
  14. T

Mt.Buller State Champs? and yellow post Q?

Heres a pic of the wallride for the people that haven't bben up there.
  15. T

monster energy???

haha beaty, look at your avatar. is that a monster sticker?