Recent content by The Reverend

1. The Reverend

Merry Santa youse lot

Have good times with your family and loved ones. And hopefully awesome riding too!
  2. The Reverend

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Made the effort to get out to Maryvale Pines this morning with a couple of mates. It seems very well designed, easy to ride and pick up speed on and with mercifully moderate climbing. Best runs of the day were M&M, Top Gun, Essential Services and Woodstock. Damned good fun, and it flows...
  3. The Reverend

Best riding trails I've ever seen. Have a great time! And it's even better when it rains.. grip for days.
  4. The Reverend

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

I wish I were riding on those trails... Just jockeying my workstation as usual.
  5. The Reverend

Return from the darkside

Sweet ride, and it's great to hear the stoke is high. Full power ebikes are a blessing and a curse for some. It can make it too easy and you can just power through things. Both climbs and descents are different. If you're able to keep more than one bike it's great, especially if you're short...
  6. The Reverend

Certainly was great fun wasn't it! Top riding mate, and you had some legs getting up those climbs.
  7. The Reverend

Bargain buys thread

Yep, I remember them in the UK at the time. Folks were hyped on them but they cost about the same as a BMW M3 which was of course madness at the time. You'd have to be a special rally enthusiast to spend that on a Subaru over a BMW, especially when the whole appeal of the WRX STI was "people's...
  8. The Reverend

I'll be in that queue too, they'd look perfect on the Paradox.
  9. The Reverend

Newly Released Bikes General

It runs 148mm boost but 83mm BB. I'd love to see if it were possible to run a standard wide range cassette on this, and 190mm Zeb or 38 fork so it's a super enduro kind of bike. With 29" rear it'd possibly make the sta and hta acceptable for more than pure DH. I saw a rider running a Pivot...
  10. The Reverend

The German

Incidentally I just watched this and it seems others are convinced by the concept.
  11. The Reverend

VIC F.O.C. Bontrager Line Elite 29" rim

Brand: Bontrager Model: Line Elite 30 Size: 29" Internal width: 29mm Material: Aluminium Colour: Black Holes: 28hole Condition: straight, round and true. One or two minor marks on the top of the rim which would only be visible without the tyre on, and a couple of light marks / scuffs on the...
  12. The Reverend

Red Hill; Legal trails

Gunn Barrel without a full face and pads would take some confident riding. And there's no easy way about it, the climbing at Redhill is painful unless you're on an ebike or like that sort of thing. And Pins would have been great fun, just watch it in the wet as the sniper roots will have a...
  13. The Reverend

AM 357 - Banshee Prime

Awesome bike. Love the Banshee Prime, and the Paradox too. I reckon it's best at 27.5+ too.
  14. The Reverend

AM 3

Lovely, this bike looks so damned good! But this really needs to stop now if I'm to hope of saving money. There's a resurgence in beautiful looking raw alloy frames posted here which I'm finding increasingly difficult to resist. :oops:
  15. The Reverend

Riding in Austria (Leogang & Saalbach)

Top report, and stunning photos. Your partner sorted out an amazing birthday surprise there I think. Great memories for sure.