Recent content by theallcreator

1. T

175mm - 200mm Dropper Post with External Routing?

Hi all, I'm a tall rider looking for a dropper post with external cable routing for my 2011 StumpJumper. I have a Command post at the moment, but it's too small, 125mm travel still leaves 100mm of seatpost sticking out above the seat tube at my preferred riding height. I had to get a new...
  2. T

TAS Echo Control 26" Trials bike SOLD

Item: 2010 Echo Control frame, entry level build Location: Hobart, TAS, Could post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Good, for a trials bike. It's had little use over the 5 years I've owned it. Some scuff marks here and there, but no serious damage at all. Reason for selling: Making room...
  3. T

VIC SOLD!!! Bargain $1500ono 2012 Custom Marin Quake 7.9

aaah, this is soo mint!
  4. T

what front and rear brakes? Avid Elixir R or avid juicy 3

I have an Avid Elixir R SL on my bike (rear) but I'm getting a front one too to make it more of an all round bike. I strongly recommend you get a set of these, and I'll even sell you a rear one if you want. They have great modulation and power. I have noticed a little fading from intensive...
  5. T

Suoer squeaky vee brakes

My rim grind actually made my brakes quieter. After I gave them a good grind, the brakes locked up faster, and eliminated the squeaking sound of a smooth rim.
  6. T

Bit the bullet. Zerode.

When you say a blue one already in the country, are you talking about Ben Hill's?
  7. T

Large Dually All Mountain/Trail complete bike

Item: Any large complete dually for trail/all mountain riding, somewhere in the 100 to 150mm travel range Location: Tasmania, I am happy to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 1800 Extra Info: Don't really mind about bikes being a little roughed up, with scratches etc.
  8. T

Specialized P.2 '07 SOLD

Item: 2007 Specialized P.2 (Long) Location: Tasmania, NW Coast, can post if need be at your expense. Item Condition: Pretty good. Front rim is true, Rear rim is a little out, frame has a few minor scuffs from brake cables, and the forks are a little scratched, but it's mainly the stickers...
  9. T

QLD Yeti 303rdh almost complete now splitting SOLD SOLD SOLD

How much for the dorados?
  10. T

NSW Sold plz delete

Just the frame thanks.
  11. T

TAS Santa Cruz V-10.2 Medium SOLD (keeping it now)

Thanks man. However, I will be keeping it now. No interest, and there's nothing wrong with it.
  12. T

Marzocchi 888 2010 Evo Ti?

So not a bad deal then? I'll jump on it. How much should I sell some great condition 2007 888's RCX2's for? ;) I was asking for 450, mates rates. Is this perhaps not very matey?
  13. T

Marzocchi 888 2010 Evo Ti?

I am looking to upgrade my forks, and I've found some Marzocchi 888 2010 Evo Ti's in good condition locally, for 850. Is this perhaps too expensive, or is this a great bargain?
  14. T

TAS Santa Cruz V-10.2 Medium SOLD (keeping it now)

Final Bump! If no-one wants this, I'll remove it from the forum. Cheapest V10 on here.
  15. T

4x drivechain

Item: 4x drive-chain: Rear cassette, 4-5 gears, derailleur and shifter. I can probably find the rest. Location: Tasmania Price range/Willing to Pay: Throw me offers, willing to look at anything, and take any suggestions. Extra Info: