Recent content by theMerryPrankster

1. theMerryPrankster

AM Transition patrol carbon

The most upsetting thing about this thread is that is the exact build I want to do on the Patrol Carbon I am currently not able to buy/build. Can we get a more comprehensive ride report when you've go things dialed in?
  2. theMerryPrankster

2011 Scott Genius 30 - 6" inch trail bike

This isn't the right place for trade talk.
  3. theMerryPrankster

Zerode Trail Bike

Looks like sex.
  4. theMerryPrankster

Help me find a bike

You're going to want to be a little more specific with regards to what you're after... From what you've said, I can tell you're after an aggressive all-mountain/enduro bike. But other things that will inform people's advice are: - a rough budget - if you have a predilection to a certain wheel...
  5. theMerryPrankster

The future applied to mountain biking

The other day I was thinking to myself how great it will be when fully automated self drive cars are the norm - because it will mean next time I want to ride downhill, I can shuttle myself if I can't find a friend to share the driving. Or if I can find a friend, we can both ride rather than...
  6. theMerryPrankster

rampage 2013 - where to next for pushing mountain bike riding?

The second half of Zink's run looked like how I would ride Rampage :cool:
  7. theMerryPrankster

Customed Reign with Plasti-Dip --Tear and Repair update.

Reminds me of Mardis Gras. Did you weigh the frame before/after coating it? I'm curious as to how much the coat adds.
  8. theMerryPrankster

My Stable *2014 UPDATE*

I remember seeing this around the time of 2012 interbike, and thinking they would look sweet on an otherwise all black bike. Where did you order from/do you know why it took so long?
  9. theMerryPrankster

Post your all mountain bike

Is that a Push link on the rear shock? Nevermind, wintortree beat me to it.
  10. theMerryPrankster

QLD Sold

Bump it back to the top - now $1500
  11. theMerryPrankster

Queenstown??

Chief Wiggum with Brie
  12. theMerryPrankster

QLD Sold

Will consider splitting if people are interested (and I can find buyers for the majority of parts).
  13. theMerryPrankster

QLD Sold

Back to the top.
  14. theMerryPrankster

QLD Sold

Item: 2008 Transition Blindside Location: Brisbane, prefer local sale but happy to send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Fantastic condition for age. Usual rub marks and scratches from DH use. Plenty of rubber on tires. Reason for selling: Need to pay for my wedding Price and...
  15. theMerryPrankster

Lapierre 720 DH rig

Nah man, chicks dig scars from bar end gouges the most.