Recent content by TomT

1. T

Australia day!

Isn't the idea of Australia day to show that you are proud of where you live? Why shouldn't people wear clothing symbolising Australia? If the same clothes were worn every day, it would take away the significance of having one day where the whole nation comes together and displays their pride...
  2. T

Big Day Out 2010.

I would've liked to go, although I couldn't bring myself to buy tickets since Blink 182 is not playing, even though it was said they would be at BDO. :(
  3. T

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD (Please Move)

Thanks Mate, Yeah I will be sorry to see it go, but car takes priority now since i'm getting an apprenticeship. btw bump :)
  4. T

Bumpitybumpbump
  5. T

UPDATE ! NOW ON EBAY http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Giant-STP-Pro-Mountain-Bike-Custom-Single-Speed_W0QQitemZ270512601170QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes?hash=item3efbceb852#ht_1246wt_1165 STARTING: $1,199 BUY IT NOW: $1,500
  6. T

Bump.................
  7. T

Whats a healthy diet for cycling?

Since when does carbohydrate loading not work? It is a proven method and it does work. It will just go to fat? that's fact is it? there are many factors that would influence whether it will go to fat. Sure, it may not be the most effective method for someone who has little exercise in their...
  8. T

Its a Fox Rampage (Red / Black). BUMP!
  9. T

Bump bump bump
  10. T

Buummmpppppp
  11. T

Unfortunately I gave the gears and cassette to a friend a while ago, although it will come with all original documentation and any parts I still own. Also may consider throwing in my Full Face and Goggles. Rims and rubs are fine and straight, no flat spots.
  12. T

Haha yes me neither, need it gone soon too. Almost finished HSC and will need cash for schoolies and fuel. BUMP =]
  13. T

bumpitup!!!
  14. T

Bump bump bump
  15. T

Bump!!!!!!!!