Recent content by tosboost

1. T

wrong on so many levels, ebay

i bet you any cash that the owner of that bike thinks that he is totally awesome and everyone elses bike is totally inferior to his own... would hate to see what his car/house looks like :S probably air fresheners in every vent mobile phone holders and ciggerette plug neons :D
  2. T

Downhill Hardtail Help!

haha at thread! hallarious!:D
  3. T

Damaged frames.

got a piccy and how bad is it....(what are you chasing for it)
  4. T

Damaged frames.

i am also looking for damaged DH frames in brisbane preferably looking for something like an 03 sgs
  5. T

Boxxer stickers

thanks heaps guys....have to get some made and paint the shockies then will be beautiful
  6. T

Downhill Hardtail Help!

norco sasquatch ftw great bike i have a 2009 model and it is bulletproof (even more so now that i have boxxers on it) i think the worst i have done is bent a rim going on a 6ft drop but thats all.. she takes a beating
  7. T

Boxxer stickers

i have an old set of boxxers at home in red and the paint is absolutely rooted. i was just wondering if anybody knew if you were able to order new stickers from anywhere? The ones that i have will not come off in one peice!
  8. T

Single front chain ring size?

i am going through this at the moment.. i had a 9spd on back and 32-34 on front and was giving me the shits as the chain was coming off so i just got a ethirteen chain tensioner/bashgaurd on the front and kept the 34 on. now everytime i changeback to the 1st gear on the back the chain will slip...
  9. T

MT Cootha

hmm i thought it was a bit funny when most of the tracks were actually overgrown or have some sort of concrete structure infront of them..... there are a couple that i have been on that people obviously must still ride on (as you say not strictly legal) but you can tell are actually being...
  10. T

MT Cootha

Hey guys im new around here. im just getting back into the mountain bike scene after a hefty crash on mt cootha about 8 years ago anyways my questions are Does anyone know where all the good DH trails went..... after 8 years of not riding then going back down all i can find multi use...