1. T

Sold

sold..........
  2. T

Sold

cheers that would be sweet
  3. T

Sold

yeah i probably could id just have to check how much it would cost to post and i'd add that to the total cost
  4. T

Sold

hopefully someone buys it then(Y)
  5. T

Sold

Item: Subrosa mullum street (colony ryan guettler forks, s&m slam xlt bars, fit flow crankset, fit seat, etc...) Location: eastern suburbs, melbourne Item Condition: smooth running condition, couple scratches here and there Reason for selling: dont ride anymore Price and price conditions...
  6. T

post up your bmx (s)

intense are a massive name in bmx racing
  7. T

my croydon hills photogrpahy another couple of photos on pg 3

who ever took these can you take a couple snaps of me next time your there?
  8. T

arvo tramp sesh

Phat snaps..? more like Shit snaps :cool:
  9. T

Stolen. Fit Flow in Lillydale

the guys at yvc were so nice we all went out looking for the kid on my bike. we had no luck but at least we gave it a shot and as for the fingerprint thing i think thats going a bit to far its not forensics.
  10. T

Stolen. Fit Flow in Lillydale

Hey guys my bmx was stolen on today in lillydale. It was out the front of yarra vally cycles when someone took of with it and left their peice of shit bike. Its a black fit flow last years model Slam bars Odyssey hazzard wheel Odyssey evolver brakes Animal Edwin grips Shadow seat if anyone...
  11. T

turn-down troubles

tramp bikes are not like the real thing because you are weightless hence every trick be easier and doing them from a flyout can be hard because you dont get much air time + a hard flat landing. i found it was easiest over a medium sized jump i felt really comfortable with
  12. T

turn-down troubles

straighten your legs as much as possible and just crank the bars in the same motion.
  13. T

how much are...

depends what kind... Answer Scythe - $450 you do race bmx right? dont get carbon forks unless you race. if you are wanting a lighter firk for genral riding try S&M XLT's or Odyssey Race
  14. T

Tiny Bmx's

get a 20" 16" bikes are usless and will be fun for about two weeks if your lucky.
  15. T

Long bars, Short bars???

wide = Better feel (preference), easier taybo's, easier to rotate the bike small = Easier Baries, x-ups (look better with big bars), etc...