Stolen. Fit Flow in Lillydale

trail_boss

Likes Bikes
Hey guys my bmx was stolen on today in lillydale.
It was out the front of yarra vally cycles when someone took of with it and left their peice of shit bike.

Its a black fit flow last years model
Slam bars
Odyssey hazzard wheel
Odyssey evolver brakes
Animal Edwin grips
Shadow seat

if anyone knows something about this or see the bike around please call me on 0417330179
i know its a slim chance but its all i have

REWARD WILL BE GIVEN IF FOUND

Attachments

Last edited:

kyleman

Likes Dirt
Slim chance my ass!
Get fingerprints off their "peice of shit bike".
Ask for video survaillence ect..like cameras around the area. Train stations ect.
I hate lilydale:(

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Yeh, I never liked leaving my bike around the front of YVC. Ask Matt and Andrew to keep an eye out for ya. The dropkick will probably cruise past again come time soon and want a new tube or something for it. Bam. Bike found.

trail_boss

Likes Bikes
the guys at yvc were so nice we all went out looking for the kid on my bike. we had no luck but at least we gave it a shot

and as for the fingerprint thing i think thats going a bit to far its not forensics.

|Matt|

Banned
Put up a found notice for the bike (that you were left with) and see if anyone comes to claim it.

pedal pusher

Likes Bikes
fark that mate get it fingerprinted chaces are the cops have got his prints no doubt this scum as done it before and been caught theiving ba*tards.

desj

Squid
Yeah get it finger printed,its not a two hundred dollar bike.And even if he hasn't been caught yet having his prints on file will hopefully get him in more trouble later when he does get caught.