Recent content by treestump

1. T

2007 Giant Reign 1 (Green) Update Pg.2

Wheel set holding up well. Rolling true. I don't abuse them too much, no 40 foot drops.
  2. T

More Pics...
  3. T

Just gotta learn to use them properly ;) Lol I just noticed the dog crap. Bloody Dog. I find the Ranchero is a fast rolling piece of rubber, Personally I find that it loses it in the corners. Not quite aggressive enough for my riding style.
  4. T

Update! Bit belated I know ;) 8" Elixirs Front & Back Maxxis Ranchero - Not really feeling this tyre, but I bought it with actual money so I'm gonna use it :D Excuse the pics and Dirt. Not what you call a photographer.
  5. T

Yeah I do Trevallyn and Kate Reid a fair bit.
  6. T

I ordered all my stuff from CRC first up, but they sent the wrong XT wheelset (WH-M775) so I gave up on them and got the proper set (WH-M776) from TBSM. Now I have yet another set of spare wheels. You bet I love the Reign, we are hitting daylight savings here on the weekend which means I'll...
  7. T

Lyriks feel much better than the 32's. With the compression adjustments that the Floats didn't have have along with a little extra travel makes them feel alot more supple. Also slackens up the the HA a bit and along with the sorter stem it makes for a very nice and controllable ride.
  8. T

Thanks Guys. Specs Rear shock - Fox RP2 Front shock/fork - Lyrik 2-Step Handlebars - Raceface Evolve XC Stem - Hope 50mm Grips - Random white Saddle - SDG Ti-Fly Seatpost - Raceface Evolve XC Front brake - Juicy 3 6" Rear brake - Juicy 3 6" Cranks - Raceface Evolve XC Pedals - Shimano M520 SPD...
  9. T

Following in the footsteps of the great Justin Fox here is my 07 Reign 1 with a few tasty upgrades. Namely, XT Wheelset, Lyrik 2-Step, UST Highrollers, Hope 50mm step and a SDG TI-Fly. Love this bike so much, it rides so well. You'll have to excuse my ugly mug... Clicky For Biggy
  10. T

2007 Giant Reign 1

I just slapped a Lyrik 2-step and XT wheels with UST Highrollers on my 07 Reign 1. I used to get bucket loads of flats with the standard tyre/tube combo, haven't had one yet with UST and they feel sooo nice, much better than the crappy Barracudas.