Recent content by turtleracing08

1. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

bumpppppppppp bumppppppppp
  2. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

SOLD Extra Info: An excellent bike if you like to go fast! This thing tears singletrack apart and climbs like a billy goat on steroids! Super light, sitting just on 11kg with the current build. The carbon wheels are super stiff and accelerate so quickly. It's set up 1 x 10 at...
  3. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

Price Drop! Price Drop!
  4. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

Bummmppppppp Buuuuummmmppppp
  5. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

bumpppppppppp bummmmppppppp
  6. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

Item: 2012 Specialized Stumjumper Expert Evo - Large Location: Newcastle Item Condition: used, clean and a few minor scratches but in overall great condition. Frameskin was applied before the first ride. Tube rub on seat stay frameskin from transport. Reason for selling: just bought a new...
  7. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

Sold sorry guys
  8. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

Bump, price drop to $200.00 Bump.....make an offer
  9. turtleracing08

NSW Sold

Brakes Item: 2012 ‘The One R’ Extra Info: The brakes were swapped off my bike within the first 2 months and are essentially brand new. They have been freshly bled as well. Comes with all adapters, bolts etc. They have tool free lever reach and pad adjustment and I’ll thrown in 2 spare...
  10. turtleracing08

Help with tyre choice for the Mont 2012

Hey guys, So I figured it's time to start getting sorted for the Mont 24 hour as its coming up fast. Apart form the usual service and spares I collect before the race, Im thinking Ill treat my bike to a fresh set of rubber. (Currently running an excavator on the front and an advantage on the...
  11. turtleracing08

How much do you actually ride?

Sell up! Sell them all Matty!! Sell them all and get a carbon Nomad and we'll do Ourimbah DH then turn around and do the single track while the other guys are burning fuel shuttling up haha. When you think about it mate, if you do sell them all now and just get one bike, and say in 6...
  12. turtleracing08

Post your all mountain bike

2011 Mongoose Teocali Just picked this up yesterday, cant wait to take it for a spin when the trails dry up a little. Went from having three bikes, DJ, DH and a Trail bike to this,so cant wait to see how it goes covering all those disciplines. Only thing I changed was the seat as the Kore one...
  13. turtleracing08

NSW SOLD..............................2010 giant trance PRICE DROP $1400 !!!

Bump with price drop $1400 now Bump, price drop
  14. turtleracing08

bump ten characters Bump ten characters
  15. turtleracing08

SOLD.........................SOLD.................SOLD............... Item: 2010 Giant Trance x3 Medium Frame Size Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Selling 3 bikes to get one Price and price conditions: $1500.00 plus postage, PRICE DROP $1400.00...