Recent content by twc

1. twc

New laws on raising or lowering car suspension

engineers cert http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/newsevents/downloads/minister_releases/16072009_carhoons.pdf dont worry, im retarded
  2. twc

Our Djs/Trails - Update - New set

they are fucking sick man, nice work!
  3. twc

how much could i get for...

hey guys, how much could i get for Posting the correct area with a template!
  4. twc

pics of illinbah

wrong section this is phat vids not pics
  5. twc

My 2009 Mongoose Boot'r

thats is very, very nice. ride her hard. cheers, tom
  6. twc

central coast jumps

that last one makes me cringe....
  7. twc

NSW Trade a Thumpstar for hardtail!!!

there you go mate. cheers, tom
  8. twc

fixed mate
  9. twc

Item: trade a thumpstar for a hardtail Location: NSW Item Condition: should be pretty good Reason for selling: want a hardtail Price and price conditions: Thumpstar + cash either way Extra Info:im wanting to trade my hardly used Dhz thumpstar- 110cc semi auto, which i want to trade for a...
  10. twc

VIC Sold

hey man, if you split, ill take the frame, headset and cranks/bb. pm me if interested. cheers, tom
  11. twc

Sold

pics to cribbsta@hotmail.com cheers, tom
  12. twc

My Bike Is Just Sooo STINKY

yeh, the xt is shithouse but the guide is good. how does the x9 go. im thinking of upgrading the bar/stem, gearing and maybe cranks. cheers, tom
  13. twc

My Bike Is Just Sooo STINKY

well what else can i say, its my custom kona stinky. ive had it for a while but cbf'd to put it up. what do you think?
  14. twc

POS { - The Deathtrap Project - }

sick maddnesssss. i was thinking of doing something like this. exept mine was gonna go on a childs bike.
  15. twc

MAD IPSWICH JUMP

i know, there isnt even a bloody picture. and what do you know, he's banned.