Likes Dirt
photo session at my jumps today

figging sick day thanks guys for coming

for those who didn't come
enjoy the pics:D

Last edited:

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Sweet pics, and looks like a pretty fun jump, nice size to. Would be cool having a set of those.

Fucking LOL at the 2nd pic, of Mike bailing.. or whatever the hell he's trying to do :p Seriously man, i got a great laugh out of that.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet pics, and looks like a pretty fun jump, nice size to. Would be cool having a set of those.

Fucking LOL at the 2nd pic, of Mike bailing.. or whatever the hell he's trying to do :p Seriously man, i got a great laugh out of that.
I think everyone that sees that will get a laugh lol.

It was actually meant to be a whip but I kicked it too early when the back wheel was still getting kicked up which made the bike do a sort of backflip haha.

bighitben

Likes Dirt
It was actually meant to be a whip but I kicked it too early when the back wheel was still getting kicked up which made the bike do a sort of backflip haha.
Haha, man who would ever tell that was supposed to be a whip :p
We'll have to have a ride together sometime to.

42#KRISPY#42

Likes Dirt
All pictures from the landing side thanks to me :) Ones from side on or front on Thanks to Kane. Thanks to Makka for the style of the day, Thanks to Mike for giving me a stitch from laughing :p OH and no thanks to Zammit for jumping naked...as usual! :p

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
yeoww!
I didnt know you had jumps man! You could probably even let me have a go in the holidays if im riding by then ;)

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
yer i while set another ride and build day in holidays:D

got a second one happening right now and its looking pretty sweet.