Recent content by Uber_Dan

1. Uber_Dan

Is it worth it?

Bahah! Man, you certanly go down in style ;) I get what your talking about though.
  2. Uber_Dan

Totems or Fox40's?

Totems are your better bet. its not that they "wouldent stand it" its that they are suited to diferent riding types.
  3. Uber_Dan

All mountain tyres.

Thanks guys! Ill have a look into it!
  4. Uber_Dan

All mountain tyres.

I do a lot of trail and light freeride/downhill tracks and currently I have a set of maxxis minions and they are ultra heavy and make a huge amount of drag for uphill sections on trails. So I figure its time to getting some new rubber. Id preferably like to have around 2.35 because any...
  5. Uber_Dan

new to farkin

sweeeeeeet ride mate!
  6. Uber_Dan

Giant STP 2 08 ?

He sounds like a pretty top bloke.
  7. Uber_Dan

Maxle help, loose

Im thinking you should cruze down to your LBS instead of cranking it at the risk of braking some thing. You said you have broken many parts before just winging it so, DON'T MAKE THIS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE PARTS!
  8. Uber_Dan

4X My stp

Have you done anything beside make it single speed and take off the front brake?
  9. Uber_Dan

My scott ransom

Thanks mate :D Ill post it up when I get them!
  10. Uber_Dan

My scott ransom

Really really nice! Feels sweet on the trails, haven't really thrown it off any big drops yet but I cant wait to see how it takes it.
  11. Uber_Dan

demo and a pitch

Mad bikes! Love the demo!
  12. Uber_Dan

My scott ransom

After a long long wait and a half bike staring me in the face I finally finished it! Spec list - Frame: Scott ransom 30 Fork: Rockshox lyric U turn Crankset: Truvativ fire X (will be upgraded to truvativ hammershmidt when it comes out) Wheels: SOS laced to Scott hubs Brakes: Hayes...
  13. Uber_Dan

My scott ransom

Sorry I accedently posted 2 threads. Please delete!
  14. Uber_Dan

funniest thing while riding

I saw a rabbit get tangled in my mates front wheel, there was fur and blood everywhere and its intestines wrapped around his brake. mmmmmm.
  15. Uber_Dan

Need a new stem

It looks like the skull of an ape =D