Recent content by UniFreerider

1. UniFreerider

3 ring circus entry for sale

This entry has been sold
  2. UniFreerider

3 ring circus entry for sale

3 ring circus entry for sale. I was really looking forward to this event and dont want to sell my entry but i broke my arm out at stromlo last week and it wont be healed in time to be able to do the race :( if you're interested shoot me an email: 'scott.allan.lynch@gmail.com' Cheers, Scott
  3. UniFreerider

Post ur unicycle

Heres mine: KH24 w/Magura HS33s Was taken from when a mate of mine and i got to do a demo as the sweep riders for the Mens DH timed runs on the Friday at the World Champs in Canberra earlier in the year :D
  4. UniFreerider

Shinnies or knees?

i second that, i only wear knees but thats cause im almost always clipped in. i do have a set of really old shinnies for the odd occasion im not using clips
  5. UniFreerider

Unicycles on Stromlo

For those who havent heard there is going to be a Unicycle Demo after the mens Official Timed session at the UCI World Championships at Mount Stromlo on friday 4th August so Mark Lavis and I hit up the DH course this weekend in preparation for the big event. Scott
  6. UniFreerider

Wide bars

has anyone ever riden anything over 820mm? just wondering if there is a point at which they start to get soo long it makes it harder to ride with?
  7. UniFreerider

worst thing you have had fail while riding

i'm a bit accident prone so there's a couple: snapped the handlebars on the down ramp of a table top jump, cause it snapped in two spots (either side of the stem) both hands shot straight down and hit the forks and i went over the front leaving a nice mark on my chest from where the stem hit...
  8. UniFreerider

triple clamp forks on Specialized sx trail

awesome thread i was thinking of doing the same thing but out of necessity cause i busted the steerer tube on my current forks im riding a jamis dakar XLT, it only came with 130mm manitou relic comps so im not too sure how longer i can go in terms of travel length. was thinking triple clamps...
  9. UniFreerider

Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

yep thats the one
  10. UniFreerider

Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

the new track we put in (treetops) links up slippery jacks to possums so its an epic shuttle from the mount Ousley truck stop to the bottom of possums
  11. UniFreerider

Farkin's 1st Annual Video Competition

when is the video comp this year?