Recent content by walkietalkie

1. W

South East Queenslands answer to Whistler.

Chill man. Panties on too tight mate? Damn right....just like he has a right to doubt it, but I am not gloating...merely giving him so schtick.
  2. W

Still not convinced aye? This is not going to be Whistler true, merely a comparative.
  3. W

Nerang outlook

Hopefully it don't get that bad! Thanks guys, everything that we can do now is being done. Just needs your support! Cheers
  4. W

Outlook features are in serious danger of being demolished, please help!

Cheers mate, I know there is a few... I'll have to sort them out.
  5. W

Thank you and well said......even if from another post(can you link me?) I do have a clarification for you, the GCCC do have and have fully read the IMBA audit ;) Cheers bro!
  6. W

Hey guys and girls. As seen on Channel 9 news last Thursday, the Outlook structures will be removed by council(decided by council) and we need all the help(names/sigs) we can to get to help stop these planned council actions. If you can spare a moment of your time, please go here>> Outlook...
  7. W

The Outlook needs your help.....now!! Council decide to remove structures.

Hey guys and girls. As seen on Channel 9 news last Thursday, the Outlook structures will be removed by council(decided by council) and we need all the help(names/sigs) we can to get to help stop these planned council actions. If you can spare a moment of your time, please go here>>...
  8. W

Hey mate, there has been a lot of progress of late, news is not far away. Check the outlook riders website as it also have info posted when it comes to hand, or better still the Guanaba Ex website itself. Cheers
  9. W

Here is the answer to the nay sayers! Support something big.....and then will get bigger again for MTB specifically! Quick form to fill out, but you know we need this just as much you! http://www.guanaba.com.au/ Cheers guys!
  10. W

So.....the Outlook Riders finally host their first round of the Sunshine Series! Yep!

About 10 onwards....check the event on FB dude
  11. W

So.....the Outlook Riders finally host their first round of the Sunshine Series! Yep!

Thanks mate.....there sure did, nearly 2400 man hours, every Sunday for 37 weeks straight. This weekend we are having a day off hahaa with a mass BBQ for the crew! Ride on
  12. W

After cutting through much red tape, bullshit and backlash, the Outlook Riders Alliance finally hosted their first "Sunshine Series" round on June 9th. The club has learned a massive amount from this awesome day, the punters were pleased and reports from the land owners suggest 500+...
  13. W

2014 Mountain bike world cup season

Oh, I do.....thats why I said it ;) I know they were pretty bad, but thats where gravity came in ;)