Recent content by wembas

1. wembas

Confessions from the fuckwits

I bought a GT I-Drive 5 in 2006...... and im still riding it. enough said.
  2. wembas

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

that was from a Saturday NIght Live sketch - John Belushi i recently watched Man versus Food where they visited the Billy Goat Tavern where the inspiration for the cheese burger sketch came from..... they looked like good cheeseburgers
  3. wembas

The stupid questions thread.

You are right - i wasnt there... and i know what the look of a dirty old man at my daughter feels like ( we shop at the footscray markets - full of creeps ) just think its poor form to put up his photo - hes got no right of reply... The double standard is that we cant even mention the...
  4. wembas

Ive got a 6 year old daughter who loves to hold my hand when we walk around at the shops etc... i love it - special times.... id be totally disgusted at what others might think though... easy on the Pedo jokes lads.... i know its topical - but posting the guys photo is a bit off i reckon
  5. wembas

The Walking Dead

Yep - that was an awesome but crazy episode.... Crazy little bitch ! I loved the start - how you could see the girl playing chasy with walker.. and the kettle on the stove - with the gas running ? i thought it was a past event - not part of the story. Loved the charred walkers too...
  6. wembas

The Walking Dead

Most boring episode ever last night... was like watching paint dry.
  7. wembas

Home Brew

Fellow brewer here... currently have an all juice apple cider blurping away in the kitchen - looking forward to seeing how that turns out. Quick question - i was thinking about growing my own hops - anyone know where i might look to secure some rhizomes ? im in Melbourne... cheers lads
  8. wembas

chevo recipe

its lucky that you know a guy whos got a mincer !!!!! :hungry:
  9. wembas

A dually for commuting??

Its definitely more efficient riding a road bike or rigid (i ride a fixie to work) from an energy output point of view.... but there is a lot of fun to be had in an urban setting on a dually that you just cant do on a rigid. There is also a lot of fun to be had passing dudes decked out in...
  10. wembas

A quick google : i didnt know that either... Traditionally, and for safety reasons, flamable gases (LPG, acetylene, hydrogen, etc) use left hand threads while non flamable (oxygen, nitrogen, compressed air, etc) use right hand threads. Because of this safety factor it is impossible to...
  11. wembas

Topless models for Total Rush shop re-launch?!?!

Thats because he's horribly conflicted with TR... hes not going to agree with any negative publicity when his wife is a TR team rider.
  12. wembas

The Walking Dead

Rick certainly got his ass kicked.... but in his defence he did get shot before the fight - so he was at a distinct disadvantage ! The random camps thing is a little uninventive... like that psyco chick that tried to feed rick to her zombie husband... she was just camping in a tent... but...
  13. wembas

Chain reaction cycles

I ordered a stash of stuff from Cr on Friday - paid the DHL express ( $25 ) - My goods just arrived this morning - hows that for express !!! . Well worth the extra cost i think. now im set for the holidays with new shiny things !!!
  14. wembas

The Chilli Thread!

ive got my backyard planted out with Habs and also Jalapenos.... looking forward to some chilli goodness over summer !
  15. wembas

The Walking Dead

Holy Shit Balls - just got around to watching the last Ep that i had recorded... Tank warfare...Decapitated Hershels.... Dead governators.... little girls with Glocks head shotting ... crazy stuff - had me on the edge of my seat.'' Where the hell is this gonna go now ???????? I...