Recent content by Wildchild426

1. W

VIC SOLD - 2014 Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon - Large

Shame the bike isn't in Sydney.
  2. W

NSW Unsanctioned Trail Work in the RNP

What's the purpose of this link? Yes it should be listed as heritage land. Won't change the fact that it can still be a great place for hiking and riding MTBs. Just a further point. Did you know that since this topic flared into existence, 2 of those 'illegal' trails have become sanctioned as...
  3. W

NSW Sold! Medium - Yeti ASR 4 Carbon 2013

Bike sold.
  4. W

Bump please.
  5. W

Leaving in just a couple of weeks. If this bike doesn't sell before that, it will be going into storage for a long time. Don't let this awesome bike just sit there locked up. Give it a new home and the trail time it deserves.
  6. W

As it turns out, I'm now heading overseas in the very near future. This bike has to sell before I go. Price drop to $3,000. This is a bargain! PM me :)
  7. W

NSW Trail Maintenance - Royal National Park

Any more word on midweek build days? As said before, I'd be keen to get involved with those considering my Sat morning schedules.
  8. W

Final Price Drop! Now down to $2,800! Item: Yeti ASR 4, Carbon frame (size Medium on 26" rims) Location: Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Used, but in excellent condition. Some minor scratches here and there, mostly on cranks. Reason for selling: Originally I bought this bike to get into XC...
  9. W

Sadly, Biglamo has that effect on you. I am amazed to see, yet again, all his same old regurgitated and pointless arguments I've discovered polluting other threads. He is quite possibly the worst thing for MTB advocacy in Australia. Shooting is a comparable parallel for MTB riding? WTF... Are...
  10. W

I suggest elevated log ride :wink-new:
  11. W

I'm free thursday and friday mornings. I'll keep an eye on the thread.
  12. W

Thanks mate. Just visited the forum and voiced my interest. Cheers.
  13. W

Hey, I've just transitioned here from another thread at someone else's recommendation. There was the suggestion of possible build/maintenance days to be scheduled on a weekday rather than a Saturday (as one off's or regular). Saturday mornings are difficult for me to get there, so I'm just...
  14. W

Because, Biglamo, I don't organise them. I wish I did. And just like the rangers I do give up my free time Saturdays to attend. As I suggested earlier, perhaps an alternating maintenance schedule would be good for RNP so people with Saturday morning committments could go other days. I have...
  15. W

Still, unity helps. And NPAWS do moniter these threads. Perhaps not with the sole intent on assessing our unity as a MTBing community, but they notice the division and that is enough. Maybe its just me, but dobbing in and condemning other riders/builders on a forum just doesn't seem...