NSW Sold! Medium - Yeti ASR 4 Carbon 2013

Wildchild426

Likes Bikes
Final Price Drop! Now down to $2,800!

Item: Yeti ASR 4, Carbon frame (size Medium on 26" rims)
Item Condition: Used, but in excellent condition. Some minor scratches here and there, mostly on cranks.
Reason for selling: Originally I bought this bike to get into XC racing. Unfortunately I don't have the spare cash to do much racing, and mostly just ride socially on weekends on my 6 inch rig down steep, rocky trails. I prefer all-mountain style trails. I want a new AM/DH rig and I just can't afford another bike. So this one has to go to fund a new bike.
Price and price conditions: $3,000, or best offer. Willing to ship Australia wide at buyers expense, but would prefer pickup. Cash on pickup or paypal is ok with me.
Extra Info: Specs as follows:
Rims: Easton EA90 XC (26")
Hubs: Easton EA90 XC M1 221
Discs: Avid HS1
Seat post: Easton EC90
Brakes: Sram Avid XX
Shifters: Sram XX
Front Shock: Rock Shox SID XX (100mm) Sid Taberley signature model with remote lockout
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch XX with remote lockout (100mm)
Front Derailleur: Sram XO
Rear Derailleur: Sram XX
Cassette: Sram PG(powerglide) 1070 10 speed.
Front rings: Truvativ X-GLide 2x10
Cranks: Sram XX
Tyres: Maxxis Ignitor LUST 2.1 on the front, Kenda Kwicker 1.9 on the rear. Also happy to throw in Kenda small block 8s as well, although they are partially worn.
Headset: Truvativ
Handlebar: Easton EC 70 (flat)
Bike was bought brand new end of 2013, and retailed about $8500 at the time. This is an elite racing bike, and has seen a few podiums around Australian race events. However, it has only been raced about 7 times and has been ridden very little outside that. Bike was serviced by qualified mechanics during and after each race event, so it has been well maintained. Bike weighs a shade over 10kg when set up with lightweight pedals and tubeless (the rims and tyres are all tubeless ready, but I just put on new tyres and as I had no tubeless fluid handy at the time, they are currently fitted with tubes).
Pictures:
IMG_0056.jpgIMG_0057.jpgIMG_0058.jpgIMG_0059.jpg
Please PM me if you would like more pictures or need more info. Thanks.

Last edited:

Wildchild426

Likes Bikes
As it turns out, I'm now heading overseas in the very near future. This bike has to sell before I go. Price drop to $3,000. This is a bargain! PM me :)

Another Price Drop! Now down to $3,000!

Item: Yeti ASR 4, Carbon frame (size Medium on 26" rims)
Item Condition: Used, but in excellent condition. Some minor scratches here and there, mostly on cranks.
Reason for selling: Originally I bought this bike to get into XC racing. Unfortunately I don't have the spare cash to do much racing, and mostly just ride socially on weekends on my 6 inch rig down steep, rocky trails. I prefer all-mountain style trails. I want a new AM/DH rig and I just can't afford another bike. So this one has to go to fund a new bike.
Price and price conditions: $3,250, or best offer. Willing to ship Australia wide at buyers expense, but would prefer pickup. Cash on pickup or paypal is ok with me.
Extra Info: Specs as follows:
Rims: Easton EA90 XC (26")
Hubs: Easton EA90 XC M1 221
Discs: Avid HS1
Seat post: Easton EC90
Brakes: Sram Avid XX
Shifters: Sram XX
Front Shock: Rock Shox SID XX (100mm) Sid Taberley signature model with remote lockout
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch XX with remote lockout (100mm)
Front Derailleur: Sram XO
Rear Derailleur: Sram XX
Cassette: Sram PG(powerglide) 1070 10 speed.
Front rings: Truvativ X-GLide 2x10
Cranks: Sram XX
Tyres: Maxxis Ignitor LUST 2.1 on the front, Kenda Kwicker 1.9 on the rear. Also happy to throw in Kenda small block 8s as well, although they are partially worn.
Headset: Truvativ
Handlebar: Easton EC 70 (flat)
Bike was bought brand new end of 2013, and retailed about $8500 at the time. This is an elite racing bike, and has seen a few podiums around Australian race events. However, it has only been raced about 7 times and has been ridden very little outside that. Bike was serviced by qualified mechanics during and after each race event, so it has been well maintained. Bike weighs a shade over 10kg when set up with lightweight pedals and tubeless (the rims and tyres are all tubeless ready, but I just put on new tyres and as I had no tubeless fluid handy at the time, they are currently fitted with tubes).

Please PM me if you would like more pictures or need more info. Thanks.

Last edited:

Wildchild426

Likes Bikes
As it turns out, I'm now heading overseas in the very near future. This bike has to sell before I go. Price drop to $3,000. This is a bargain! PM me :)
Leaving in just a couple of weeks. If this bike doesn't sell before that, it will be going into storage for a long time. Don't let this awesome bike just sit there locked up. Give it a new home and the trail time it deserves.