Recent content by wonky1

1. wonky1

Red Ass downhill series round 4 - Coffs Harbour - State VS State!

Eat a dick isaac!!!!!!
  2. wonky1

hahahahahaha, i hope you enjoyed being dragged by your throat by stevo through the bushes dude. I lost my shit when we found you. ARE YOU FUCKING ISAAC!!!!! hahahaha good times. Seeing the central coast boys and there beer crimes. Drinking the rest of a spilt beer from your shoes was...
  3. wonky1

hahahaha i meant on the track but if you wanna go that way only time will tell ill just make sure i do check the sheet and kick it into overdrive when your comin down.....good luck, nah what am i saying i dont mean that.
  4. wonky1

HAHAHAHAHA If only this was remotely true. With the amount of abuse you qld boys will be getting from our crew you wont even be able to stay on the trail. I think we should be able to tell the difference between qld and nsw riders, maybe different colour number plates or make them were...
  5. wonky1

Nsw for the win in all catergories and cheering!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Love your work skin dog, if people know who we are from other state races they will know we are loose and qld have no chance on even competing with us in anything!!!! (expept man hugging ball sports) The esky is making a...
  6. wonky1

Sam Hill OUT

Well said man, point i was trying to get across but failed......
  7. wonky1

Sam Hill OUT

i need to get out more, sorry. hahahaha
  8. wonky1

Sam Hill OUT

hahahahahahahah, mam you couldnt be further from the truth. But i do like your gusto. come on geeza not all aussies have mullets and names that end with ane. hahahahahahaha way too funny yeah this is fun. You just named some ball sport playing fags to me man, who the fuck is giteua!!!!!! Now...
  9. wonky1

Sam Hill OUT

Lady you are way off. I just think people that hate on dh riders just after an injury need to put the computer down. How would you feel if you broke your shoulder and i was baggin out on you. I would react the same way if it was PEATY that fucked himself not just sam. Monster hat wearing retard...
  10. wonky1

Sam Hill OUT

I called you a tosser for bagging him out, you are definately entitled to your opinion as am i. Opinions are like arseholes we all have one!!!!! But you say nothing of him being a legend just that when he is on he is on and some shit about returning to former glory. You not being australian has...
  11. wonky1

Sam Hill OUT

man are you serious, i thought the yanks were harsh but you take the cake. He is a aussie dh hero and you bag him out, TOSSER!!!!! He prob gets every man and his dog asking him the same old questions race after race, me and you both would get over that. Pull your head out of your arse. PALMER...
  12. wonky1

new trail at delrio

looks the goods boys will need to come check this place out soon!!!
  13. wonky1

NSW Mangrove Mountain Bike Park!

its back on!!! ok we are going to start building agian now the heat has fucked off!!!! If you follow the progress and have said your keen to come lend a hand, pm me and we can get her done!!!! I am going to be building alot of north shore, so if anyone has timber connections that would be...
  14. wonky1

NSW Mangrove Mountain Bike Park!

its been way to hot man just chillin on the building for now but if we go for a pedal i will post it up and come check it out!!!!
  15. wonky1

Our Trails!!!!

they are on private property man just north of sydney.