1. W

Head Lights

Ayups, search almost everyone loves them...except for the price
  2. W

A Tragic Near Miss

Im so glad im not the only one who thought that whilst watching the news
  3. W

Im slowly going nuts

Tried going fishing but cant tie knots with my left hand! so I ended up starting a rear bar for my 4wd I can still weld although not with the mig, so back to stick welding
  4. W

Post up ya 4WD!

there is a few of us here from mudrhino on TMR im shortymav
  5. W

Im slowly going nuts

no worries mate, you chop off the end of a finger and then 4 days later go and use it
  6. W

Im slowly going nuts

I was just about to say this cant play any console game. cant drink because of the medication im on GF is overseas cant really grip anything with my hand due to bruseing so rideing even a fixie is out :mad:
  7. W

new work/riding car sugestions 20k~30k

mazda 3 great little car
  8. W

Im slowly going nuts

Last friday I was lucky enough to be injured at work, was completely my fault and I lost the end of my right thumb, for those wondering no you will not stop a 2hp pedestal grinder with your thumb while not concentrating. im off work for atleast a week and healing time will be in the months as it...
  9. W

Missed Connections.

saw a bloke in a 4wd with a stumpy, trance x1 I think
  10. W

What if you missed out on the Otway shorty?

Any idea on the difficulty of the trails the course is on, a few mates are just starting into mtb and I dont want to get them in to deep!
  11. W

clipless pedals

Crank bros you swap the cleat over to the other shoe, well with mine you do and it will "feel" harder or not something to do with legs will feel the same either hard or soft on one shoe and vice versa on the other
  12. W

bike rack adaptor?

Ive no idea what its called but 40-50 beans will get you a decent one, I got mine from my a LBS as my normal store didnt have any in stock
  13. W

Post up ya 4WD!

3" will clear 35's easy the front you may need 10mm radius arm spacers
  14. W

Quick question folks, Landcruiser, or Patrol?

92 - 94 is smack bang in GQ vs 80 series territory GQ way more utilitarian, much cheaper its a mans truck! 80 series, well its nicer to look at, nicer inside, more comfy but it cost's 3x as much both are solid front and rear axles both are very bloody popular any mods for an 80 you can get...
  15. W

Post up ya 4WD!

old rig Diesel shorty lifted locked loaded, cheezy rear bar, sliders, winch bar, dual batts 2" efs 2" body lift, 33" procomps then mates 36 simex new rig 03 patrol 4.2 turbo intercooled :D pump fiddle, more boost 3" zorst cant remember dyno figures of my head 2" ome lift kit...