1. yiannos18

VIC 27.2 400mm seat post (FOUND)

Found!
  2. yiannos18

Damn! Thanks for checking [emoji1] Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
  3. yiannos18

New to Melbourne, but not to MTB

Baw Baw isn't overly huge, I walked a quarter of the network in about an hour and a half. What I did discover in the bits that I walked though was that it is linked by fire road (which is nice should you ever need to bail) and some trail sections are tight, some are full throttle. Didn't check...
  4. yiannos18

Item: 27.2mm diameter x 400mm long seat post Location: Metro Melbourne preferably Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $30 Extra Info: Not fussed on brand or colour, just picked up a bike and the seatpost doesn't have enough range for me :(
  5. yiannos18

Yarra Trails regulars

After being AWOL from the forums for a while, what a shit storm the Yarra Trails has become :confused: clearly I haven't been riding to notice closures, only doing the once in a blue moon jaunt around Candlebark. When will everyone learn that Parks aren't the bad guys, they're just like your...
  6. yiannos18

VIC WTB: 2008 Giant Yukon FX (Small)

Thanks for the quick responses guys! That's a bit of a pain how the stays snap. Although, she wouldn't be doing anything that'll place *too* much on the frame, but I'll try and persuade her to check out some other bikes too. However, she is still very interested in this model in the smaller...
  7. yiannos18

VIC WTB: 2008 Giant Yukon FX (Small)

Item: 2008 Giant Yukon FX Location: Melbourne area, willing to arrange a pick up location Price range/Willing to Pay: $350-$450 Extra Info: Small frame size, complete bike would be preferable. As long as its in reasonably good condition, I'm happy. My girlfriend wants this bike and if it...
  8. yiannos18

Light mount to fit GoPro attachment

I haven't been able to find it either swaz. It's pretty elusive. Lazer does sell it in a bundle for their ski helmet (Multi Cap + Multi Mount), however, you get stuck with buying an expensive bundle just for the mount. I found this from the US...
  9. yiannos18

I went through a few pages of that thread before I posted to see if there was any info beforehand, but didn't go through all as thats a solid 8ish years worth of conversation haha That helmet mount looks pretty good though! | could do that, Swinburne wouldn't mind at all ;) This also...
  10. yiannos18

Hey everyone, with the winter nights well and truly upon us, I am struggling to mount lights to my Lazer Oasiz helmet, without going full ghetto using duct tape. I know that Lazer did make a mount that simulated handlebars to loop the rubber/silicone/whatever band around, called the Multi...
  11. yiannos18

Yarra Trails regulars

JD, I'm 19 (generally seen as young enough to understand the 'super rad awesome' crowd) but wow. I felt like my IQ went into negative numbers. It seems to be like trying to reason with a brick wall. If this is what we're dealing with, there's no wonder Parks essentially laughs in our faces :boom:
  12. yiannos18

Yarra Trails regulars

never have I facepalmed so much whilst here on RB!
  13. yiannos18

Ivanhoe dirt jumps need few seconds of your time

just skimming through this thread (alright, I spent the better chunk of an hour on here..) and in regard to you saying that the builder is moving on because of vandalism... maybe he should stay and rebuild, with the original 'owner' (I still don't understand these rules, honestly) and produce a...
  14. yiannos18

bryton rider 30 disassembly

They have indeed been one way snapped... mine stopped working altogether (something is rattling around inside it) so I tried to fix it but that's a no go, at least without breaking the whole thing apart. Just tell him to upgrade to a Garmin, Bryton is a waste.
  15. yiannos18

Yarra Trails regulars

may I ask why you're running around with that strapped to the stem? Or is it best we all shouldn't know...?