Recent content by [Z]

1. Z

Small business / Start-up / Alternative Income ?

Would you say that working in a small business is a better way of gaining experience as your responsibilities have a wider range?
  2. Z

Wouldn't be prepared to start a labour based business, have spent a fair bit of time labouring already. Would be cool to come up with a product
  3. Z

Yeah I do agree that I shouldn't project an outlook based on this measly job. Have you ever noticed a trend appear in the workplace, particular departments having a better time? Particular roles? I suppose something basic to start with would be a side project that earns a bit of income to...
  4. Z

Name: Kris Position: Large Telecommunications Company Intern Tasks: Costing models, re-programming macros to make them work, emailing people, drinking shitty coffee Favourite aspect of Job: it only lasts 2 months Ok so I have been here 2 weeks, working from a desk in a very bland and...
  5. Z

Good Books

well i certainly appreciate the responses, i will be sure to continue to aggravate the powers that be because otherwise we would have a smoothly running forum and who wants that anyway
  6. Z

Good Books

Love a good read! Just finished the 100 yr old man who climbed out the window. Its the book version of Forrest Gump I'd say, funny stuff. I'd love to get into some great life stories / inspirational autobiographies, suggestions? Any great titles should be posted here, Im sure there are a lot...
  7. Z

Gravity- Downhill Calender 2015

nice! good job getting it together
  8. Z

Have you done an exchange? Did you get to ride too!?

Hey Team, I'm gonna be applying to a few universities to go on exchange for the second half of next year and am hoping to tap into rotorburn's pool of knowledge and find the perfect place. My 2 favourite things in this world are riding and skiing so I'm hoping to go to a university that is...
  9. Z

Pimpin 21st themes

budget is not going to be big, just enough to booze everyone up, serve food and chuck in a few surprises. Its gonna be at my place which should turn out to be a decent party house
  10. Z

Pimpin 21st themes

some very decent suggestions! Live music would be rad but not sure if I'm bothered to get that set up.. actually I am sure that I cant be bothered. Would a communist party be fun? atleast everyone will get equally pissed
  11. Z

Pimpin 21st themes

My 21st is coming up and I've been racking my brain for weeks trying to think up a theme that'll induce drunkenness and many smiles. I'm pretty keen on something that hasn't been used much. I thought the theme 'hunting club' was pretty cool but I imagine a lot of people will struggle to find...
  12. Z

Union Street Bikes Molly Macquire -SOLD

Item: Union Street Bikes Molly Macguire Location: North Shore, Sydney Item Condition: Great, half the bike is new. The frame has been well cared for, I have personally known all the owners of it over the years.. none of us ride it as hard as it deserves. Reason for selling: Getting a DH...
  13. Z

Working the Canadian ski season.

Nerf, You wouldn't by any chance know how much these payments are? This may be the touch of god that I also need for my Canada plans next year! Going over for some summer riding and getting entitled to some insurnace would be bloody amazing! ** is this only available to citizens?
  14. Z

Val Di Sole World Cup

could someone please post a direct link, I cant even get onto the site..
  15. Z

The Photo Snob Thread

hey guys what do you think? i thought it was pretty good for my first time. Thinking of getting a new camera for around $3000 or so seeing as my birthday is coming up.