Recent content by zach15

1. zach15

Posties State Champs 2012

Hey guys, here are a few pics that I took on Sunday. Enjoy! http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t471/Zach_Hoskin/
  2. zach15

DX Race Results

Hey Guys, Sorry it took a while for the results, but here they are. If there are any that you think aren't quite right please let me know. Cheers Zach
  3. zach15

Dh runs day 17th june

I'll tag along. Zach Hoskin no. 7735
  4. zach15

Club Open Day/ Demo Day and DX 22nd of April

Race Results Hey guys, I just did up the race results from yesterday. I hope that everyone had a good day and race. Cheers Zach
  5. zach15

November Meeting 9/11/11

I'll be there guys.
  6. zach15

Club Runs Day - Frenzy 13/11/11

I'll come along mate, if there is a seat available. Zach hoskin
  7. zach15

Downhill Maintainence - 29th May

I will be there mate
  8. zach15

CLUB OPEN DAY - planning meeting

Not that springs to mind at the moment, we will post up closer to the date if we are chasing people to help out, thanks for the offer.
  9. zach15

CLUB OPEN DAY - planning meeting

Sorry I don't have the summary to post up Matt, but here is the flyer for whoever wants to spread it around the town. Please let me know if the attachment doesn't work.
  10. zach15

New Committee Members and Introduction

Name: Zach Hoskin Discipline: Gravity and XC Number of years riding: about 5 and a half Bike: Morewood Shova LT, Giant STP0 and Cannondale Prophet. I would definitely like to see more interest and input from the extended mountain biking community that is hiding in Toowoomba as well as more...
  11. zach15

AGM Meeting 13th April 2011

ill be there fella
  12. zach15

4x maint 22-01

No worries mate
  13. zach15

4x maint 22-01

good plan fella, you know i will be there mate
  14. zach15

Final year meeting!

Hey everyone, The November meeting will be held on Tuesday the 16/11/10 at 7pm in the Dr Price room. Post up anything to be discussed or apologies. This is the final meeting for the year, so if everyone could make it that would be great. Cheers