4x maint 22-01

cefiro

Likes Dirt
hey guys i know joy boy just posted something but any do, this is the plan instead of talkin bout just going to do it

gettin in early so people can organise themselves sat 22 of this month(lookin at weather some light showers up to next wednesday should b right), 4x maintenance will begin i want to get as many numbers as possible by atleast tuesday 18th so i can book 6 or so whipper snippers in advance cause they will b a high demand for them, i will also buy another back pack sprayer so soon as its cuts its sprayed as my effort was a waste of time as i didnt get to spray it, whipper snip and spray the track and if time and energy allows around the track, then during the next week purchase some pipe and the weekend after get a bobcat for the saturday to do some work putting the pipe in and such

thoughts and people numbers below please

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Sounds like a plan. I'm in. We have an old petrol whipper-snipper at home, not sure if it'll hold up to such a battering. Will check with dad and get back to you.

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
wont be able to make it sorry :( if your heading out any other time though i will gladly try and make it out.

cefiro

Likes Dirt
oh also figured we would work on 4x first as it is the most accessible for awhile but we will get to dh soon as possible and finish that xc

diggerz

Likes Dirt
Scott,
I should be able to make it. I have a a pretty good whipper snipper that I'll bring out for all to use that will save you renting out so many. I also have a decent sized back sprayer that you can also use. lemme know if this plan's a go-er.

cefiro

Likes Dirt
hey guys so as long as rain keeps off for the next 2 days maintenace will go ahead on sat 22nd 7am start ill b there 630 if your keen, so bring all your whipper snippers(ive hired 4) spray bottles, shovels, rakes, safety glasses, hat, sunscreen, water, there will b a bbq basic snag or bread , whatever u need cant wait to c u guys out there
thanks scott

sherman

Likes Dirt
Thanks to everyone who turned up today. Put in the hard yards and got a fair bit done. Hoefully see everyone at the next one.