Lost - Front wheel - Daisy Hill QLD

shep77

Likes Bikes
26" 9mm QR Sunringle Black Flag so no use to most folk...

Sunday 17th December around 9am.

Left next to my Ute on the grass verge down the hill from the top carpark before driving off.

Yes I'm a tit.

Reward of a case of your favourite beer for it's return.

Thanks.

Mark

0419 798 473

shep77

Likes Bikes
Thanks Stirk.

I'm very much aware of the fwit thread.... My hand is firmly up and I acknowledge that I certainly qualify in this instance.

If I happen to have the wheel returned I'm hoping to avoid having to post in there.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Thanks Stirk.

I'm very much aware of the fwit thread.... My hand is firmly up and I acknowledge that I certainly qualify in this instance.

If I happen to have the wheel returned I'm hoping to avoid having to post in there.
There is no hope, only confessing to your sins in the correct thread - and acceptance - of your admission to the brotherhood and sisterhood, of fuckwits everywhere. :D
(and we need a group hug emoticon, or something)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Posting in the Fwit thread might assist with awareness and getting it back.

wayneh

Likes Bikes
26" 9mm QR Sunringle Black Flag so no use to most folk...

Sunday 17th December around 9am.

Left next to my Ute on the grass verge down the hill from the top carpark before driving off.

Yes I'm a tit.

Reward of a case of your favourite beer for it's return.

Thanks.

Mark

0419 798 473
Have you touched base with the local Police Station, chat to the property/exhibits officer just in case it gets handed in, if your Lucky your state police have a statewide lost property reporting system (unlike mine:mad:) so which ever police station it might show up at will be aware of your loss