Little Things You Hate

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
LHIH....scheduling of RWC games, Friday night in our time zone in the first week of the comp and nothing on...telly full of those other games that seem popular here but now where else on the planet.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I thought Roadworthy Certificate... Yes it can be a bit of a game getting a car inspected and passed, but the post still made no sense...

I know one sort of rugby has necks and another doesn’t - which one is RWC?

#breadandcircuses

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I don't know if this is Hate but does say something is wrong. At least a target market dentist can do home surgery if they mess up their smile after an off on a rock garden.

https://flowmountainbike.com/post-all/13-of-the-most-expensive-mountain-bikes-for-2020/

For all of that $$$, you still get cabling that looks like bonafide 100% undiluted arse.

View attachment 356226
the dodgy cable routing is more to do with the ham fisted bicycle mechanic getting paid slightly more than your average burger flipper and Fat Don's to pull this out of a box and perform minor assembly on them.
He is unlikely to ever be able to actually own or afford one, so its also very unlikely that he actually gives a shit too!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Apple computers - love hate thing... The Apple way of controlling hardware software interactions is all great when it works, but trying to use a non Apple WD blade ssd is an excercise in frustration... It all works fine except it will crash when waking from sleep. So close...

Known issue, I discover after the fact :(