Why are roadies mechanically inept?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I’ll try to find the TSB about ej25 knock sensor orientation meme. Subaru’s tsb stipulated the knock sensor had to be orientated right to maximise effectiveness. Was hilarious.
Currently dealing with WTF are you using so much oil shitty boxer boring motor......... pigs never had much luck wit cars since it sold its RX three.... sorry pig

safreek

Guilty.... and i don't ride a roadie...
I can put a bike together but am fucked at tuning them. Lack of workstand is limiting and $20 to take it to the shop and get it running sweet means no need for a workstand.
I must say though, I actually got a 9 speed sram to change gears sweetly. Probably close to starting a bike repair shop now:D

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Currently dealing with WTF are you using so much oil shitty boxer boring motor......... pigs never had much luck wit cars since it sold its RX three.... sorry pig

what is it exactly? assuming no leaks, how many km has she done? ej25 is notorious for stuck rings due to carbon build up everywhere, PCV stuck open. plus using just shy of 1L of oil per 1000km is pretty common in subaru engines with stuck rings and/or open pcv. if FB25, move up to a thicker oil, 0w-20 oil is bullshit in these engines, jump up to 5w-30.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I can put a bike together but am fucked at tuning them. Lack of workstand is limiting and $20 to take it to the shop and get it running sweet means no need for a workstand.
I must say though, I actually got a 9 speed sram to change gears sweetly. Probably close to starting a bike repair shop now:D
Bike building would be a lot easier if the bloody things weren't covered in paint and anodizing.