Little Things You Love

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Danny's vids are so well polished he makes a lot of ridiculously difficult stuff look "easy". Fabio's vids still hint at the danger in what he's doing. Both are awesome, but slightly different flavours of the same thing. Fabio's abilities between riding types/styles amazes me, in that he can do trials and ride urban downhill at high speeds, etc... Danny seems more purely trials focused and it does show in just how smooth he is.

End of the day - I'll watch either, both are great.

moorey

call me Mia
Jack is a hell of a guy. Ages ago, I bought a jersey off him and asked for him to autograph it for Felix. He also chucked in some gloves he’d worn for a WC round.
6 months later, he’s sent Felix a couple of autographed posters out of the blue.
Can’t wait to see him shred the EWS again...and sneak a few WC’s in. I reckon he’ll take it up a notch now he’s with a team he loves and appreciates him.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jack is a hell of a guy. Ages ago, I bought a jersey off him and asked for him to autograph it for Felix. He also chucked in some gloves he’d worn for a WC round.
6 months later, he’s sent Felix a couple of autographed posters out of the blue.
Can’t wait to see him shred the EWS again...and sneak a few WC’s in. I reckon he’ll take it up a notch now he’s with a team he loves and appreciates him. View attachment 362945
Race gloves in performance enhancing pink?